fess up....

Cam@strawberry

Very Active Member
can everyone else see the ad for the game 'league of angels'???

How many of you are playing right now?? All the jiggle that is in that ad has snared a few of you I know it! Slammy want's no part of it he doesn't like girls with that much curve real or not but I know Bessie, Fdude, and dryboob are professionals at it!

https://www.facebook.com/strawberrybayoutfitters

LAST EDITED ON Jan-14-14 AT 05:40PM (MST)[p]Me neither, but I'm willing to take a peek!! :p
Who say's I don't like curves?
curve_zps4904f51f.jpg

Hey Beavis!

Here's how it kinda works:

You keep going to the Girlie Sites!

The Puter knows what kinda Sites you Visit!

In return you get the Similar Girlie Pop-Ups & Similar BS!

When Ms Beav finds out the Shite is gonna hit the Fan & you won't be Playin with the 'D's for a while!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Besides Beavis!

I don't hear one MM Assshole complaining about it!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom