Female Sheriff

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
Has any of you seen this Young California Female Sheriff..?

Note comments below the video. One said she never screamed.

Jagerdad

Her reaction was swift and deadly. Job well done on her part. She almost made one fatal mistake. she positioned herself too far forward when she walked around to the driver's door. She should have stayed even with the door post behind the driver until she had his hands in sight on the steering wheel. The suspect has to turn hard left in order to shoot the officer. Gives the officer more time to react.
Based on this one incident, I would not worry about her covering my back if she was my partner.

On our latest shooting, we had a female Sgt. shoot and kill a suspect who had grabbed a deputies gun and get off one shot, no one hit, and she saved that deputies life.

RELH

Are officers trained to always run their gun dry?

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

>Are officers trained to always run
>their gun dry?
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans
>-- when they're dead...

To obtain the maximum enjoyment, yes.

Dude will Be Pissed cuzz She's Packin a High Capacity Magazine!

Give Her a 30 Round Clip Next Time!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Give her a pay raise and a week off for a little vacay.

Good job. Very glad she wasn't injured.

Officers are being trained now to keep firing until the danger no longer exists. On one of our shootings, the bad guy ambushed two of our officers at very close range in a residence. He wounded both officers right at the start of the gunfight. Both officers returned fire and the suspect died from multiple gunshot wounds. He had 21 entrance bullet holes to be exact. They kept firing until he went down. The gunfight lasted about 6-7 seconds.

RELH

>Free vaca while they see if
>it was justified.

???

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-19 AT 07:24PM (MST)[p]I have no problem with lots of holes in the bad guy......I just think I might stop at half a mag and reassess.....

I'd rather have something left in the mag....instead of having to reload if the fight continues.......

but what do I know....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Actually, I agree with Homer. But in the heat of the moment and the fear of the real life situation at night, I would want him dead dead.....right now.

Homer it is not like the old days with a revolver where it took too much time to reload.
The officers are trained on speed loading their semi auto pistol and a proficient officer can reload in 3-4 seconds.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-19 AT 07:55PM (MST)[p]oh...no kidding???.....I've never shot a gun

the whole gunfight in your other story took 6 to 7 seconds.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-19 AT 11:28PM (MST)[p]Yes it did, and the suspect was hit 21 times and there was no need to reload as he was dead when he hit the floor. This gun fight took place at about 12 feet and the officers knew it was keep firing until the suspect dropped or run the chance of taking more shots themselves at such close quarters.
Firing a gun and being involved in a life or death gun fight are two distinct different things. Hopefully the training will prevail and allow the officer to win the contest.

RELH

I would do exactly that keep firing until there is no movement in the car. She had no back up and was on her own.
I believe this guy was an here illegally and had been deported several times before this happened.

How many times do we have to go through this before we do something about it.

>I would do exactly that keep
>firing until there is no
>movement in the car. She
>had no back up and
>was on her own.
>I believe this guy was an
>here illegally and had been
>deported several times before this
>happened.
>
>How many times do we have
>to go through this before
>we do something about it.
>

When are we going to do something about it??

When democrats no longer get their votes.

What amazes me, is she called out the shots fired on the radio before the situation was resolved. Been in my share of SHTF situations and never thought about using the radio until after. Glad she went home to her family, and one less bad guy on the street

Hard to say what a person might do or might not do in a situation like that!

Wouldn't be hard to make a mistake!

>Wow, she did great, but good
>thing the punk missed.

This is what happens when guys get too excited. Their "gun" goes off before they want it to!

GOOD FOR HER!!!

Zeke

#livelikezac

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom