Fellow Sportsman Gunned Down

littlebighorn

Long Time Member
Words can't express how heartsick I(and many of you) feel at the senseless and cowardly act that took the life of Officer Cory Wride yesterday in Eagle Mt. Utah. Besides being a fellow sportsman and all around good guy, Cory was a friend and former employee. He was also the son of very dear friends, who are beside themselves with sorrow and grief.
I spent several sleepless hours last night wondering what I could do to help, and after hugging his trembling father tonight, I am still at a loss.
My only constructive thought was to encourage my friends to donate (anything you can) to his children and grieving widow. Donations can be given through www.giveforward.com

Beyond that I hope none of us have to experience what the Wrides are going through at this time.
Hug your friends and family every day. We never know when it might be our last opportunity.
Thanks

Bad deal any time an officer gets killed in the line of duty, but it's especially bad when it's someone you know. Cory and I were in the same graduating class at Am. Fork High School and he did my background when I got hired part-time with the Sheriff's Office a few years ago. I hadn't seen him in several years, so we spent the better part of an hour talking about who married who, who was divorced, who had died, and who we still stayed in touch with from school.

Prayers to his family and close friends....I can't imagine their heartache and sorrow.

A Bad Sad Deal for sure!

Can't even Imagine!

RIP Cory!

Prayers for the Family!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

My wife is a few years younger than Cory but was good friends with his sister while growing up. A very sad and senseless deal. My heart goes out to the Wride family. I'm not typically a vengeful person but I'm glad that the shooter died from his injuries. No one needs another long drawn out trial with appeal after appeal and a waste of tax payer dollars, all while the Wride family would have to wait. I hope that with the shooter dead, some small sense of closure can come to the Wride family sooner than would have been otherwise possible.

Thank you to all peace officers out there for your service!

If Obama Had Guts they'd all have a one way Ticket Back Home this morning & if any of them Crossed the Border again they'd be Toast!

No!

It won't bring Cory Back!

But I'd start putting an end to this BS!

RIP Cory & God Bless!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>If Obama Had Guts they'd all
>have a one way Ticket
>Back Home this morning &
>if any of them Crossed
>the Border again they'd be
>Toast!
>
>No!
>
>It won't bring Cory Back!
>
>But I'd start putting an end
>to this BS!
>
>RIP Cory & God Bless!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!

As radical as this sounds, I must concur. My best friend is from a latino country but crazy thing, he came here legally and is legal. He gave me a call over the last two speeches Obama made and told me how stupid he thought he was. I told him I am very pissed and friends don't talk politics but I agreed with him. Its crazy this man has seen why gun control is bad living in Mexico, I wish more people had sense like my buddy. He was like they made guns illegal and all it did was made the price for them go up. His family was business owners and his father who has since came here legally and started up a new business had a lot of guns. Lets just say he got a pretty penny for them when he left.

Sad day. Prayers go to the family. Somber day and week for all (Family, law enforcement and the community).

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom