Feleno's next road trip with his wife...

Roy

Well, this time he did remember to not leave her at the gas station. Then she fell asleep and this happened (yes - it IS safe for work, women, children etc.)

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Lol. That guy is in trouble.

Here's a little prank I pulled on my Wife many years ago. We were in Wyoming hunting Antelope and things didn't go so well for my Wife. That day she had shot and missed 8 times at 3 different Antelope. On the way out the dirt road that night I slammed on the brakes waking her from a little shut eye. She looks at me bewildered and asks what was that. I asked her if she heard that ? She asks hear what ? Again I asked, don't you hear that ? She replied that she doesn't hear anything. I told her to roll down the window and see if she could hear it now. She replied again that she doesn't hear anything. I told her to listen close, I could still hear those Antelope laughing at her.

No sense of humor.

LMAO!! Good stuff Tag!! I bet you and her still tagged out during the trip....Thanks for a good prank to pass on!!

Feleno will probably say "she is looking down at the floorboards to much to see whats coming "ahead".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom