elkassassin

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON May-15-14 AT 04:33PM (MST)[p]

NOT FOR THE WEAK!

F'er Falls his first Tree!

I Hope He didn't leave Ms Feleno in the Cab where it's Safe!:D

JUDAS!

7838feleno1.jpg

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I doubt she was in the truck, cause you can see what she tried to do to him with that branch she found laying on the ground. Not sure why he is still smiling though?

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Some guys just don't know how to respect their trucks!
.....and I just want a damn motor for mine so I can hunt this Fall.
Maybe I could get his motor cheap?
Zeke

Some trees are a juuust a bit taller than they look. :)

I lost a half rotten big lodgepole once. Took my tail gate, it was down, clean off! No where near the bad day this one is having! lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom