FELENO?

Long Time Member
WTH is he? Hasn't posted for months. Bet he got himself tied up in a basement like a gimp somewhere in SLC. I told him not to answer the craigslist casual encounter ads.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I know He was going to Africa to Hunt!

I'm wondering now if one of the local tribes Ladies was impressed with his Manhood after wearing that weighted Rock all these years & decided to keep him?

Maybe Mama F'er left him in Africa?:D

Hello Mr. Wisz,This is the UDWR Calling....LMMFAO!
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Relax. Feleno is fine. He's hunting in Wyoming. A guy he met at the gas station offered him a landowner tag.

Eel

Thanks for the concern :)

As some of you know I've had major computer issues at home. This piece of sh#t is about dead and barely runs without locking up or me losing my patience waiting for it. Good news is we just about sealed the deal on a new home puter (next week if all goes as planned). Should be smokin fast and allow me to do some cool graphic and photo stuff. New Photoshop and Illustrator. Anyone know how good Windows 8 is? I know its bran spankin new but looks pretty cool.

Been on a few hunting adventures to as some have suggested. My trigger finger is content for a while.

Good to check in with you boys again.

Good news. More than one clubhouse member has been quoted as missing your warm embrace whatever that means.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

11'
Between my warm embrace, soft lips and strong grip its understandable why I have been missed there.

>11'
>Between my warm embrace, soft lips
>and strong grip its understandable
>why I have been missed
>there.

thats more info than i needed to know. but it was rans that missed u

>11'
>Between my warm embrace, soft lips
>and strong grip its understandable
>why I have been missed
>there.

Lmao!!! Yep f-ers back!!!

Boz
Going to send you an email from the new puter this weekend, been meaning to catch up with you. Email capability has been all but dead the past 2 months.

Sticker
I find them hard to swallow only if its more than one at a time.

Ol Yelum
Haven't left the wife anywhere since that fateful day but now pulling out of a gas station I always double check the passenger seat.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom