Feleno, Wisz, NVB...she's off the market

LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-11 AT 12:28PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-11 AT 12:24?PM (MST)

EEEEEEWWWWWW!!!! I still think she really looks like the cross between her and Saddam before the team of stylist and handerlers make her look "better"????? That is not a handsome chick!

>That
>is not a handsome chick!
>

That is NOT a "chick".

No wonder shes off the market. Have you seen the price of butcher cows lately. Somebody always scoops up the high dressers.

wow rosies girlfriend is pretty sexy! thats nasty a girl that good looking would munch rosies muff ugghhhh

Oprah's heart has to be broken now that Rosie is commited to another.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

I think NVB once mentioned He'd like to be a Lesbian?

You having 2nd thoughts NVB?

Rosie could be lookin for you!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Now that she's engaged, is it wrong of me to continue raping her telepathically?

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

ShowThemToBess,

Yes bestiality is wrong. But I care less about Rosie's sexual orientation than I do her political orientation and the fact that she's always flapping her gums.

NVB?

Wisz & F'er are admitting they have Rosie's Poster on their bedroom ceiling!

Are you taking yours down or leaving it up?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-11 AT 04:39PM (MST)[p]For You NVB

Look below the EDIT Jobs:D

LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-11 AT 04:34?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-11 AT 04:29?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-09-11 AT 04:25?PM (MST)

celebrity-idiot-liberal-anti-gun-ignorant-rosie-o-donnell-political-poster-1287292881.jpg

One more thing!

I'm waiting for the day Rosie & Judge Judy Shiteland hook up,can't stand either one of these Beotches!

Well I was sort of waiting to see if you were gonna send me that video you have of Rosie and the Barnyard that you sold me on ebay. Don't make me leave negative feedback. I understand you want to watch it a few hundred more times but don't welsh on the sale now that its collectible.

Theres just sumthin' about a woman in a brown blazer...

Steve
Worlds Best ebayer
Great transaction, fast payment, A+++++

Damn Wisz-bang, does your love know no bounds? C'mon man, you've got to draw the line somewhere!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom