Feleno- The REAL story...

Wiszard

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Apr-13-09 AT 01:31PM (MST)[p]It all makes sense now......thus the MAN-CRUSH was born!

Steve

whats really disturbing was my name was Feelena until sometime in my mid 20's when i decided to go through with the sex change, hence the more masculine name Feleno.

Wiz i'm gunna get ya!

GEE WIZ!!!

NOTHIN TO DO WITH Faleno BUT I SURE LIKE THE STORY TELLER TUNES OF MARTY ROBBINS!!!

AND 3 MINUTES sw???

DAMN NEAR COST ME ANOTHER LIFE WITH THIS HIGH SPEED DIAL-UP!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Marty Robbins is the Sh!t, best country singer ever in my oppion.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

sw must've had that sh!t on fast forward!!

BOBCAT- You gotto step into the 2000's, dog!! DSL is only $20 a month. Take some of that Social Security money and splurge!!

Steve

Dude are you serious, yeah that song he posted was a little long winded, but Marty Robbins is Awsome.

El Paso, Big Iron, The Hanging Tree, The Streets of Larado, Devil Woman, all awsome songs. The country music now a days dont hold up to the stuff from the past, maybe thats why I started listening to Rock.

Here is a link to El Paso, one of my all time favorite songs.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom