Feelings for Rousey

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I'd like to see her get beat tonight. She's cleaning up in the UFC fighting every 2-3 months...all her endorsements...modeling and such. I can't stand woman that play the "tough guy" in the ring. She's pretty much a classless person in my book. I don't wish ill will on her...it would just be nice for her to eat a big ol' helping of humble pie. I'd gladly feed it to her with my #####-a-doodle-do!

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

LMMFAO!

Tell me you wouldn't Hit it Wisz?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Everyone except me wanted to see her lose last night. I predicted first round and took their money! I like her, mostly because she's hot! Besides, what woman doesn't have an attitude?
BTW, Herb Dean definitely called it too early.

Zekers- I don't think he stopped it too early. When McMann went down, her righthand was on the mat for a good 2 seconds, maybe more, with her left hand on her belly. She was not defending herself so I thought it was an ok stoppage. I would have liked to see the fight last a bit longer. I thought McMann had the advantage in the striking but didn't get off the fence quick enough to display it. Too bad for all of us MMA fans.

The card was not very good IMO. I bought it and regret it. The highlight for me was the Mike Pyle fight. That dudes mullet is the best. DC beating Cummins was expected. I would have liked to see DC back off Cummins and give him more pounding instead of finishing it at his first opportunity. I think that really would have made a statement, you know?

Can't wait for Hendricks vs Lawlor! Talk about a slugfest. Can Lawlor take Hendricks invisible belt that he won against GSP? I think it would be a shame is Lawlor beats Hendricks and he's never able to put that real belt around his waist.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Yeah, he wasnt wrong to stop it, but I would have liked her to get up faster so I could enjoy the PPV price more! He let Pyle ground and pound until his elbows hurt! Maybe because they are women he protected McMann quicker?

Hendricks/lawler will be awesome!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom