Feds shot prized bull buddy ranch

It's OK for the FEDS to Kill Tortoises Huh?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

You are potentially going to get into a fire fight and you are gonna worry about breaking a gate, a water tank or killing a few cows?

Give me a break.

Maybe Bundy should not have let it get to this point and endangered a bunch of other people.

Lol prize bull my a$$. I had a buddy that was there working and he said there were six year old slick bulls everywhere. Just pointing fingers is what that is.

Thanks nvthrt, I was gonna ask exactly what breed that "prize bull" is.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
I just stir it.[/font]

All the Bulls/Cows that got Killed will be Prize Animals before it's over with!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I'll bet some of them Bulls Ain't been Rounded Up one time in their Live's!:D

The old rancher/farmer trick. Every time a cow/goat/sheep or a pig get killed they use the term prized. Then the states pays more to the rancher/farmer

>Headlines should read. Pisscutter Bull
>Killed by Feds

LOL Paul!:D

Maybe:Cull Bred PISSCUTTER Prize Bull?

Kind of reminds me of Earth First when they sneak in and pour sugar in the fuel tanks of logging equipment to protect the Spotted owl. It's a riot. Only the BLM doesn't have to be sneaky. Cool!

They said the spotted owl only lived in old growth forests, but then later they found lots of owls living in 2nd growth. Now they discovered that it's the Barred Owl that is preying on the Spotted owls, and not logging nearly so much. Now biologists are deliberately killing Barred Owls. They got the logging shut down though. Mission accomplished.

They don't care that they smashed a few tortoises. It's not about tortoises.

Eel

>Kind of reminds me of Earth
>First when they sneak in
>and pour sugar in the
>fuel tanks of logging equipment
>to protect the Spotted owl.
>It's a riot. Only the
>BLM doesn't have to be
>sneaky. Cool!
>
>They said the spotted owl only
>lived in old growth forests,
>but then later they found
>lots of owls living in
>2nd growth. Now they discovered
>that it's the Barred Owl
>that is preying on the
>Spotted owls, and not logging
>nearly so much. Now biologists
>are deliberately killing Barred Owls.
>They got the logging shut
>down though. Mission accomplished.
>
>They don't care that they smashed
>a few tortoises. It's not
>about tortoises.
>
>
>Eel

ya my brother used to work for fruit growers up here in hilt they own allot timber, they hired their own biologist and came up with the same conclusion, but it worked in stopping clear cutting which i think help deer n elk, so timber is shut down and the deer herds are in trouble...

well clearly most of you guys don't care for the bundys for one reason or another but because of his debacle it exposed the underhanded plan by our government to sell off american soil to the Chinese///

From what I see, I do not like Bundy.

But, I do not like the first amendment zones.

I don't like BLM having their own security forces. That should be Sheriff or the LEO agency that has jurisdiction.

I did not like Reid, and still do not like him.

I like the EPA least of all.

BOTTOM line why shoot the cattle. The count I saw written is 130 head. How does that help them(BLM) get the fine money. Dead cattle doesn't help either side. Prized bulls or not what are Cattle selling for right now $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
To me that say's I'm losing the battle(media) so I'm pissed off and taking it out as a F*uck you message to the Bundy clan and supporters and I'm going kill something on my way out.
OR did the Bundy's shoot them cow's to get the Media and public to rally around them.
Why destroy water tanks and windmills That don't make sense if they are on your land(BLM) why not keep them and say thank you for improving my property.

LOTS of Questions for sure.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>BOTTOM line why shoot the cattle.
>The count I saw written
>is 130 head. How does
>that help them(BLM) get the
>fine money. Dead cattle doesn't
>help either side. Prized bulls
>or not what are Cattle
>selling for right now $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
>
>To me that say's I'm losing
>the battle(media) so I'm pissed
>off and taking it out
>as a F*uck you message
>to the Bundy clan and
>supporters and I'm going kill
>something on my way out.
>
>OR did the Bundy's shoot them
>cow's to get the Media
>and public to rally around
>them.
>Why destroy water tanks and windmills
>That don't make sense if
>they are on your land(BLM)
>why not keep them and
>say thank you for improving
>my property.
>
>LOTS of Questions for sure.
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".
>>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>>the MM green signature club.[font/]
+1 I was wondering the same.

Watching the news brought up a question. Where is it the ATV,Mt Bike riders are so tough the BLM needs Bite Dogs? There is a lot of BLM in Gunnison Colo. We just got "one" BLM LE guy a year ago. Bite Dogs? WOW.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-14 AT 10:49AM (MST)[p]I don't like law breakers any more than you guys do, but I sure do get frustrated about what's going on in this country.

They say Bundy owes $1 million in back fees/penalty's. I bet the BLM has spent that much already on a failed attempt to rein Bundy in. JFP! as Bess would say.

Back in the 70's, 4 wackos finally got arrested for going onto private property and digging out a culvert, hoping that the logging crew would get into a wreck early in the morning diving in to work. When they booked them into jail, they discovered they had head lice so they shaved their dreadlocks off.

The four guys had one of those high powered environmental lawyers, and when he got done, all 4 were released and the charges dropped. They sued the County for cutting their hair and each guy received $25,000 for damages. The County paid it rather than go to court. A lot of people in California cheered and called them hero's.

Sorry for the rant:)

LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-14 AT 11:08AM (MST)[p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ADdToI9Akw&feature=youtu.be

I'm still not sure where exactly I fall out on this issue. I don't trust the federal government and I believe the BLM took this too far but when the Bundy bunch came up in mob rule fashion demanding this and that I think I would have tear gassed the whole bunch of them. And Bundy's little tantrum about the county bulldozing the park system fee stations and surrendering guns gave away any credibility he had left. I just wonder how much support and how big of heroes they would be if it was some US citizens wearing burhkas and robes protecting their mini market.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-14 AT 02:05PM (MST)[p] Should have tossed the dip chit in jail. Seize his bank accounts and see how he likes it.

WapitiBob
Now I can see that ,And that should of been the deal 20 years ago. BUT why the wrecking of water source's that other animals use. Hell every hunting group should be asking them? WHY did they take away sheep and deer watering spots.
I know I sure wouldn't take it kindly if I saw some-one shooting my cattle a BLM ranger or anybody otherwise. That has be one of the dumbest move you could do in a drama like this one. How did that help anyone in this deal.
Starting to think those dead cows will be a wash for the fine by the time it all gets sorted out.
Any of those water source that used Wildlife group/State money to be built should be re-built with BLM funds. IMO

NO WAY is Bundy in the right, BUT a bunch of wrongs will correct that either.

Well NVB!

I'll agree with you on 'Not Trusting Our Government'!

Never thought I'd ever say it or think it when I was Younger!

But with RUS'S & 440's Buddy I just can't/won't & Don't Trust them!

Once again?

Bundy has been Breakin the Law for 20+ Years,Right?

You Think the Ole cat could Break the same Laws for 20+ years without something being done?

Like Eel said:JFP!

I Guess when they come for Our Guns I'll be the Law Breakinest Bastard You've ever seen!

The One Guy at the Standoff Called them BLM Boys a Bunch of Pussies!

Bet they done EXACTLY as they were Told!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-14 AT 04:09PM (MST)[p]>WapitiBob
>Now I can see that ,And
>that should of been the
>deal 20 years ago. BUT
>why the wrecking of water
>source's that other animals use.
>Hell every hunting group should
>be asking them? WHY did
>they take away sheep and
>deer watering spots.
>I know I sure wouldn't take
>it kindly if I saw
>some-one shooting my cattle a
>BLM ranger or anybody otherwise.
>That has be one of
>the dumbest move you could
>do in a drama like
>this one. How did that
>help anyone in this deal.
>
>Starting to think those dead cows
>will be a wash for
>the fine by the time
>it all gets sorted out.
>
>Any of those water source that
>used Wildlife group/State money to
>be built should be re-built
>with BLM funds. IMO
>
>NO WAY is Bundy in the
>right, BUT a bunch of
>wrongs will correct that either.
>
>
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".
>>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>>the MM green signature club.[font/]

[font color="normal" size="4"]I guess I don't trust the media one bit more than I do the feds. Show me some real documentation that they shot any cattle or destroyed any water developments. All I saw in that video was one dead mongrel cross bred bull and some old corrals that have fallen apart and one old water tank that looks like it hasn't been used in years. The "tortoise burrow" is anybody's guess what that actually is or what actually happened.[font/]

[font color="blue" size="2"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Nvb my buddy said they did remove some water troughs and pipelines. He said he just shook his head. If those were water righted it could get more interesting.

>Nvb my buddy said they did
>remove some water troughs and
>pipelines. He said he just
>shook his head. If those
>were water righted it could
>get more interesting.

I Don't have a Clue but:

What's the Chance of Bundy being 100% Legal on Water Filings/Rights?

Come on NVB!

That was a BUNDY PureBred Prize Bull!

And a Real Expensive one too!

If they have been there as long as they say they have been the rights are probably vested. Pretty hard to screw up those. Lol those purebreds are something else.

"ya my brother used to work for fruit growers up here"

I gotta say you're good for a laugh Manny. Still wiping tears from my eye but what we really need to know is DOES YOUR BROTHER HAVE A GREEN CARD?

I've been around ranching & livestock for over 60 years in South Utardia. Many of my friends and family run cattle on BLM and F/S allotments. Yes they do have disagreements with the Feds on range management but mostly they can come to agreements on what is right for the range.

This Bundy clown is not representative of the ranchers and farmers I know.. not by a long shot.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

>
>I've been around ranching & livestock
>for over 60 years in
>South Utardia. Many of my
>friends and family run cattle
>on BLM and F/S allotments.
>Yes they do have disagreements
>with the Feds on range
>management but mostly they can
>come to agreements on what
>is right for the range.
>
>
>This Bundy clown is not representative
>of the ranchers and farmers
>I know.. not by a
>long shot.
>
>Slick
>

+1 slick

>"ya my brother used to work
>for fruit growers up here"
>
>
>I gotta say you're good for
>a laugh Manny. Still wiping
>tears from my eye but
>what we really need to
>know is DOES YOUR BROTHER
>HAVE A GREEN CARD?
>
>I've been around ranching & livestock
>for over 60 years in
>South Utardia. Many of my
>friends and family run cattle
>on BLM and F/S allotments.
>Yes they do have disagreements
>with the Feds on range
>management but mostly they can
>come to agreements on what
>is right for the range.
>
>
>This Bundy clown is not representative
>of the ranchers and farmers
>I know.. not by a
>long shot.
>
>Slick
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

So tell me Slick?

If Bundy Wins this deal?

I'll GUARAN-DAMN-TEE You others will follow suit!

Will you be one of them Slick?

Maybe Ms Slick & Ms Slick Jr will Arrest your Ornery Ole Ass!:D

That'd be Funny!

"So tell me Slick?
If Bundy Wins this deal?
I'll GUARAN-DAMN-TEE You others will follow suit!
Will you be one of them Slick?
Maybe Ms Slick & Ms Slick Jr will Arrest your Ornery Ole Ass!
That'd be Funny!"

Jeezus BCB that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to me. Perhaps you could get ZEGRO or Manny to help you with your stand up routine. But wait!!! You have Jen or Dr. Roy right there in your backyard to help.
You should use them.. & I mean that with all do respect to those kids. Not you.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Answer the Question Slick!:D

"Show me some real documentation that they shot any cattle or destroyed any water developments. All I saw in that video was one dead mongrel cross bred bull and some old corrals that have fallen apart and one old water tank that looks like it hasn't been used in years."
NO-one really know the truth of what is happening there, The feds are right on something and the Media is right on others.
I just posted what I read on the web and Said if this is the way it happen then I can see it ending BADLY for some-one.
Now I did see a picture of several cows in a line dead, unmanned Backhoes that was suppose be ripping up water lines, and corrals that was pushed over by that same backhoe the News was from a St George site. So I don't know if that Media is pro Bundy or a neutral media.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom