Federal Employees

S

slickrock

LAST EDITED ON Oct-02-13 AT 09:09PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-02-13 AT 09:07?PM (MST)

And Who did you say You Voted for Slick?

Twice?

Best Watch Out!
My Arm is starting to Hurt!
I'm about to Itch it!

you are a tool rus....everyone of those over paid piglets is on nothing more than paid vacation....as soon as the money starts flowing again they will get all back pay.

Please forgive us if we do not cry. About the only ones you mentioned that we care about were the lost firefighters.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Oct-02-13 AT 09:11PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-02-13 AT 09:06?PM (MST)

Finally figured out what Flounder was talking about. It's a shame that a few axxholes including me mess this web site up. Jeff, I hope someday you are at peace with you're hatred. I'm done with the campfire. Still will spend time on the hunting sites.

Russ

dam, missed all the fun. :-(

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

>Finally figured out what Flounder was
>talking about. It's a shame
>that a few axxholes including
>me mess this web site
>up. Jeff, I hope someday
>you are at peace with
>you're hatred. I'm done with
>the campfire. Still will spend
>time on the hunting sites.
>
>
>Russ

The hatchetholes make this place fun. Even the liberal ones.

btw, it's "your" hatred. "You're" is a conjunction of you are. :)

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Hey Slick?

What about the Poor Bastards that are Trapped inside the Parks right now?

You know:

BackPackers,Hikers & Hippies?

They basically got the Gates Locked on them!

Bound to be another Mountain Man & them Southern TARDville Hay Growers too!:D

Best Watch Out!
I'm about to Itch it!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-03-13 AT 08:09AM (MST)[p]>LAST EDITED ON Oct-02-13
>AT 09:09?PM (MST)

>
>LAST EDITED ON Oct-02-13
>AT 09:07?PM (MST)

Embarassed?

I guess slick is going away because he could not get any sympathy from us. Just like a liberal that gets his panties in a wad.

RELH

Slick send a letter to Harry Reid and see what that gets you.

So slickdick starts the thread, then gets pissed and crys? He'll be back once the vodka and pot hangover wear off.

my question is with all the furloughs and such where do they get the money to pay the guards to threaten arrest for trespassing? seems a bit of an oxymoron to me. that dooshknuckle in the ovary office just wants to make it hurt the average constituent smart enough to pick up a phone. nothing more nothing less. and yes those furloughed workers are on a paid vacation. if they don't get back pay i'll even let slick kiss my axxhole.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>if the forest service never open
>again , we would be
>better off,,,,

x2 a worthless federal company for sure

Heard on the radio they was getting ready to hand out food baskets for the ones who are laid-off. Where in the hell is the poor construction workers food basket for the last 5 years.

Had one tell me today that they haven't gotten a raise in 3 years, Who in the He11 has gotten a raise in the last 4 years is what I said..............

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Sorry, cant understand pity for the public sector.

Private sector is much tougher and volatile. As mentioned before, this was a paid vacation, most likely they will get every penny for doing NOTHING but crying.

Just about everyone I ever knew that worked for the Feds, state and local, were off work every time you turned around. Sure get a different work ethic when you cant get fired.

Stop believing the liberal media. Could never understand why when people get lied to they believe the same source again.

Now government workers can feel the wrath of being not being able to work {well its not like they work hard} .

Welcome to real world. it sucks. Im sick of feeling the wrath of worthless Obama messing crap up .

Government employees didn't feel bad for me when Obama affected my job and I was off for 3-4 months.

>Now government workers can feel the
>wrath of being not being
>able to work {well its
>not like they work hard}
>.
>
>Welcome to real world. it sucks.
>Im sick of feeling the
>wrath of worthless Obama messing
>crap up .
>
>
>Government employees didn't feel bad for
>me when Obama affected my
>job and I was off
>for 3-4 months.

Exactly. Here the public sector pays 3 people to do the work of 1 person and the media crys like they have been stabbed with a knife.

Meanwhile, the average guy is trying to make a living, dealing with cutbacks, loss of benefits, terminations, horrible economy and real life stuff.

Sorry, cant see why federal workers are better than the rest of us.

>Exactly. Here the public sector
>pays 3 people to do
>the work of 1 person
>and the media crys like
>they have been stabbed with
>a knife.
>
>Meanwhile, the average guy is trying
>to make a living, dealing
>with cutbacks, loss of benefits,
>terminations, horrible economy and real
>life stuff.
>
>Sorry, cant see why federal workers
>are better than the rest
>of us.

You nailed it. We have to balance a checkbook the proper way. if not you and I loose our house, family and everything we own.

I have done electrical jobs at a Va 4 years ago and the office people all got new office chairs. None of them liked them so they put them in their private dump.

I asked to take one and they said no, for it must be crushed. I seen a brand new mail box to and so much more.

All the copper we pulled out to replace we put in a big pile and they are going to throw it away. Why not recycle it and make money off it.

Yellowstone park cant even plow their own roads. Cody, Wy had to get all the small businesses together to donate money to get the East gate open in time for the tourist season. I worked in the park all winter doing a electrical job at lake hotel and it is crazy the money they waste.

The park rangers are a bunch of worthless people who have a attitude of they are better than everyone else. I got in trouble for driving up and using their cell phone booster outside their office. hello I am a tax payer that pays your wage

Also the park wont allow 2 stroke snow machines and only certain 4-stroke models. But they can use a 2-stroke and anything they want. I could go on for hours about the crap I seen.

"So slickdick starts the thread, then gets pissed and crys? He'll be back once the vodka and pot hangover wear off."

Hmmm! Don't do pot or hard booze. But got enough beer under my belt.

Anyway's.. you all reading your own posts?

You hate anybody that works for the "GOVERNMENT" like RELH, 1911 etc? Get a grip you morons or jump on the ZEGRO wagon & just hate everybody.

Gawd almighty "Free at last! Thank Gawd I'm free at last"

Slick (LOL)

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

LAST EDITED ON Oct-03-13 AT 09:59PM (MST)[p]Haven't really got time to visit with you folks. General bull hunt opens Sat. & I'll probably shoot another monster. My freezer is already full so if any of you neo-con Rush wannabe's need a mouth full of meat.. give me a holler.

Also wondering who FEDDUC works for?

Slick

slick you said you were going to leave this forum, will you hurry up and keep your word. Failure to keep your word or lying to us might make us think you are one of those federal employees that is always giving us B.S. instead of the truth.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Oct-03-13 AT 11:05PM (MST)[p]>"So slickdick starts the thread, then
>gets pissed and crys? He'll
>be back once the vodka
>and pot hangover wear off."
>
>
>Hmmm! Don't do pot or hard
>booze. But got enough beer
>under my belt.
>
>Anyway's.. you all reading your own
>posts?
>
>You hate anybody that works for
>the "GOVERNMENT" like RELH, 1911
>etc? Get a grip you
>morons or jump on the
>ZEGRO wagon & just hate
>everybody.
>
>Gawd almighty "Free at last! Thank
>Gawd I'm free at last"
>
>
>Slick (LOL)
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

"Finally figured out what Flounder was talking about. It's a shame that a few axxholes including me mess this web site up. Jeff, I hope someday you are at peace with you're hatred. I'm done with the campfire. Still will spend time on the hunting sites.

Russ"

Jeffy, it sure looks like you have a distinct inability to tell the truth. Try harder. haha

>my question is with all the
>furloughs and such where do
>they get the money to
>pay the guards to threaten
>arrest for trespassing? seems a
>bit of an oxymoron to
>me. that dooshknuckle in the
>ovary office just wants to
>make it hurt the average
>constituent smart enough to pick
>up a phone. nothing
>more nothing less. and
>yes those furloughed workers are
>on a paid vacation.
>if they don't get back
>pay i'll even let slick
>kiss my axxhole.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

The ##### they are on paid vacation. We have to work, without pay, cant take leave, no sick leave. It isnt guaranteed we will get back pay either. We have to continue to work for a government that has shown it doesnt give a rats patoot about the common people and how they will support their families.

I see the Prez, congress and the house are still getting paid. Military is getting paid. Social Security is getting paid. How about those folks that work to protect this country through all the bureaucracy and red tape day after day? Nope, we dont.

We are told, get your azz to work. you sick? We dont give a whiz. You have a hunt planned and tags bought? So the hell what. Get your ass to work. Bills to pay? boo hoo. Go into debt while us in the whitehouse piss and moan like a bunch of babies over our own personal agendas.

If a private industry employer did that, people would walk out.

Its bull sh!t of epic proportions. We still have bills to pay, kids to raise. The bills dont stop coming in.

If you think us hard workers are coming out of this unscathed, think again.

I'll repeat it: No pay, no back pay, no vacation, no paid vacation, nothing into retirement, cannot take leave, no sick leave and whatever money you have invested in a vacation or hunt that was all set up and cleared before this mess, you're *******.

That sounds like fun now doesnt it.

go sell your pity bravo sierra elsewhere....or like relh says...get a different job. standby while i get the fing whaaaaambulance enroute.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>>my question is with all the
>>furloughs and such where do
>>they get the money to
>>pay the guards to threaten
>>arrest for trespassing? seems a
>>bit of an oxymoron to
>>me. that dooshknuckle in the
>>ovary office just wants to
>>make it hurt the average
>>constituent smart enough to pick
>>up a phone. nothing
>>more nothing less. and
>>yes those furloughed workers are
>>on a paid vacation.
>>if they don't get back
>>pay i'll even let slick
>>kiss my axxhole.
>>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>
>
>The ##### they are on paid
>vacation. We have to work,
>without pay, cant take leave,
>no sick leave. It isnt
>guaranteed we will get back
>pay either. We have to
>continue to work for a
>government that has shown it
>doesnt give a rats patoot
>about the common people and
>how they will support their
>families.
>
>I see the Prez, congress and
>the house are still getting
>paid. Military is getting paid.
>Social Security is getting paid.
>How about those folks that
>work to protect this country
>through all the bureaucracy and
>red tape day after day?
>Nope, we dont.
>
>We are told, get your azz
>to work. you sick? We
>dont give a whiz. You
>have a hunt planned and
>tags bought? So the hell
>what. Get your ass to
>work. Bills to pay? boo
>hoo. Go into debt while
>us in the whitehouse piss
>and moan like a bunch
>of babies over our own
>personal agendas.
>
>If a private industry employer did
>that, people would walk out.
>
>
>Its bull sh!t of epic proportions.
>We still have bills to
>pay, kids to raise. The
>bills dont stop coming in.
>
>
>If you think us hard workers
>are coming out of this
>unscathed, think again.
>
>I'll repeat it: No pay, no
>back pay, no vacation, no
>paid vacation, nothing into retirement,
>cannot take leave, no sick
>leave and whatever money you
>have invested in a vacation
>or hunt that was all
>set up and cleared before
>this mess, you're *******.
>
>That sounds like fun now doesnt
>it.

which one of these forced pro bozo's i mean bono's is you dream?

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=27...day-to-day-living&fm=home_page&s_cid=queue-18

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I am employed by a company that is contracted through the Dept Of Energy. Unlike many govt employees my group works hard and accomplishes a lot given the regulations we follow. If we get furloughed we don't get paid back later. This chit isn't funny but I do hope if I get laid off its during deer season. A month off would really cut into my finances.

dreaming, you better get ahold of that dirtbag Harry Reid and esplain a few things to him.

It's called public service for a reason. Thanks for your service.

Eel

Just wait till Lil Red get's ahold of them by the #####!:D:D:D

Best Watch Out!
I'm about to Itch it!

civil servants are no longer servants....and they are certainly no longer civil.......

>>>my question is with all the
>>>furloughs and such where do
>>>they get the money to
>>>pay the guards to threaten
>>>arrest for trespassing? seems a
>>>bit of an oxymoron to
>>>me. that dooshknuckle in the
>>>ovary office just wants to
>>>make it hurt the average
>>>constituent smart enough to pick
>>>up a phone. nothing
>>>more nothing less. and
>>>yes those furloughed workers are
>>>on a paid vacation.
>>>if they don't get back
>>>pay i'll even let slick
>>>kiss my axxhole.
>>>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>>
>>
>>The ##### they are on paid
>>vacation. We have to work,
>>without pay, cant take leave,
>>no sick leave. It isnt
>>guaranteed we will get back
>>pay either. We have to
>>continue to work for a
>>government that has shown it
>>doesnt give a rats patoot
>>about the common people and
>>how they will support their
>>families.
>>
>>I see the Prez, congress and
>>the house are still getting
>>paid. Military is getting paid.
>>Social Security is getting paid.
>>How about those folks that
>>work to protect this country
>>through all the bureaucracy and
>>red tape day after day?
>>Nope, we dont.
>>
>>We are told, get your azz
>>to work. you sick? We
>>dont give a whiz. You
>>have a hunt planned and
>>tags bought? So the hell
>>what. Get your ass to
>>work. Bills to pay? boo
>>hoo. Go into debt while
>>us in the whitehouse piss
>>and moan like a bunch
>>of babies over our own
>>personal agendas.
>>
>>If a private industry employer did
>>that, people would walk out.
>>
>>
>>Its bull sh!t of epic proportions.
>>We still have bills to
>>pay, kids to raise. The
>>bills dont stop coming in.
>>
>>
>>If you think us hard workers
>>are coming out of this
>>unscathed, think again.
>>
>>I'll repeat it: No pay, no
>>back pay, no vacation, no
>>paid vacation, nothing into retirement,
>>cannot take leave, no sick
>>leave and whatever money you
>>have invested in a vacation
>>or hunt that was all
>>set up and cleared before
>>this mess, you're *******.
>>
>>That sounds like fun now doesnt
>>it.
>
>
>which one of these forced pro
>bozo's i mean bono's is
>you dream?
>
>http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=27...day-to-day-living&fm=home_page&s_cid=queue-18
>
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I'm the one that has served my country honorably and is on the way over to your place to kick your ungrateful azz you ignorant smart mouth SOB.

If it wasnt for people like me, my grandfather and friends protecting this county, you wouldnt have the right to run your mouth on the internet.

Sometimes I wonder why I serve and protect for ungrateful, hating people such as yourself, then I remember, I dont do it for you. I do it for me, my family, god and my fellow countrymen who fought to protect the freedoms we have today and for the people that understand and thank us.

I dont like this president. I dont like politicians. I do the work I do for the right reasons. I dont do it for the awesome taxes I get nailed with every year. I dont do it to pay for lazy ass fats that can go work but instead suck off the government tit. I dont to it for the scammers that take from Social Security that claim they cant work.

I pay my taxes and work my ass off to protect the people of this country from harm and pay for the people that have already sacrificed so much and paid into the SS system.
They deserve to spend their golden years enjoying the outdoors and not having to work at age 70 after spending their whole lives working and paying taxes. They should have to decide if they want food or medication because they cant afford both.

Back in the day you were taught to love your country, protect it, serve for it, and respect the military and those who work to keep us safe.

Your pathetic ramblings and mouthing insults is not only un american, if I had my way, i'd send your ungrateful ass to Iran or North Korea.

But if you think for one dam minute I'm gotta just sit and read your crap and not dish it back, you can think again .

what the ##### would you know about civility zegro? what a #####

there must be something in your life that made you angry. an uncle that touched where he shouldn't?

we all know where RELH is coming from. a angry white kid that got a badge and nothing else. the colored kids he busted were more successful than he was.

I tried to start this thread to show that people that choose to work for the betterment of the rest of us deserve a break as well.

well that didn't work.

Slick

Easy Slick!

Were you Lucky enough to fill your 2013 Elk Tag first thing this morning & have a colored Kid help you Load it?:D

Best Watch Out!
I'm about to Itch it!

LAST EDITED ON Oct-05-13 AT 08:39PM (MST)[p]>what the ##### would you know
>about civility zegro? what a
>#####
>
>there must be something in your
>life that made you angry.
>an uncle that touched where
>he shouldn't?
>
>we all know where RELH is
>coming from. a angry white
>kid that got a badge
>and nothing else. the colored
>kids he busted were more
>successful than he was.
>
>I tried to start this thread
>to show that people that
>choose to work for the
>betterment of the rest of
>us deserve a break as
>well.
>
>well that didn't work.
>
>Slick
>
>the Party never Ends"

"(post 7) ...... I'm done with the campfire. Still will spend time on the hunting sites.

Russ "

You had my hopes up....naw, not really.

BCB.. never get trigger happy. Lay back for a few days & wait for the big one to feed out in the meadow. Colored kids are rarely available in this neck of the woods to help.
mostly Orientals & Germans for gut & drag.
troublesome when the gov. shuts down. no tourists to help.

Slick

YEA! Fedduc gets paid for not showing up. THANK YOU SPEAKER BONER!

Slick

LAST EDITED ON Oct-06-13 AT 00:14AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-05-13 AT 10:03?PM (MST)

>YEA! Fedduc gets paid for not
>showing up. THANK YOU SPEAKER
>BONER!
>
>Slick
>
>the Party never Ends"

Hey, brokebackrock, YOU CAN'T QUIT ME....ahahahhaha

slick in my northern CA. county we do not have that many colored folks to bust. The vast majority I busted were redneck okies that became wimpering whinning okies after the cuffs went on. Sounds a lot like you. If you are the shining example of a federal employee, I can see why most citizens resent you and your kind

RELH

>BCB.. never get trigger happy. Lay
>back for a few days
>& wait for the big
>one to feed out in
>the meadow. Colored kids are
>rarely available in this neck
>of the woods to help.
>
>mostly Orientals & Germans for gut
>& drag.
>troublesome when the gov. shuts down.
>no tourists to help.
>
>Slick

So Slick?

The Huntin is Tougher when you don't have Access/a Key to a Federal Park?:D

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

I worked my ass off as a Federal employee as a hotshot firefighter. My crew and I averaged 90 hours per week during fire season, mostly on "the line". I loved every minute of it, and certainly earned my $8.00 per hour or whatever it amounted to at the time. Since then I have become a high school science teacher. I had no idea that, for the first decade, this job would entail more hours (laugh if you want, but its true), headaches and stress to do well. On the other hand, I never get bored and I still love it. I have also worked the private sector, and would have continued there if I could find work in the sort of rural community I intend to live in. I can only say that most of us have no concept of another man's job, although we may imagine that we do. I have seen slackers in every walk of life, and in equal proportion.

Hey dreampop,

Spare me the profanities and cliff notes on the top ten reasons you are a better patriot than everyone else but I was curious if after the dust settled--whether or not you got the back pay all the other federal workers got??
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I'm afraid if dreamin or RUS gets pulled over,there Ain't gonna be no Warnings!:D:D:D

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

After those federal employees got their backpay, they turned around and filed a suit for more pay because their paycheck was held up. They must want triple pay while sitting on their butts on a furlow. I could not think of any better idea of causing a rift between the taxpayer and federal employees.

RELH

When Obama or excuse me that worthless P.O.S shuts down the coal industry and oil field type of work and I was off for a few months you didn't see me suing to get my money back. Instead I had to FIND A JOB to get me through that slow time.

These federal employees are just something else.... the list goes on

You Boys sure know how to Piss Slick off!

To be fair there are a few employee's like my Father, who was a USFS District Snow Ranger and worked and lived that job 24/7. You got your money's worth out of him and then some

And that was after serving with the Marines at Chosin Reservoir in 1950. Most of you are wondering, "What is Chosin Reservoir"?

Wont see me talk a whole of good for the feds.

I am an electrician so I get to see a lot of job-sites. Few years ago I was at the VA. Seen this big pile of copper and a scrap pile. Looking in the scrap pile was hundreds of office chairs { like $250 office chairs}, a mail box, new expensive desk and so much more.

So I asked around what the deal was. The copper was pulled out from old underground lines and is going to the dump. They wont recycle and make money off it.
Someone at the VA ordered incorrect chairs and didn't want to send them back so they go in the junk pile. Wrong color mail boxes. Desk were not good enough. I asked if I take the stuff or pay a small fee for it. They said NOOOOOOOOOOO. it must be smashed and taken to the dump.

Watching your tax dollars go to waste sucks.

Also the Va has their own electricians and all types of trades. They sub the work cause they are to busy doing nothing.

I can go on and on

If I don't balance my checkbook I loose everything and I have to watch this crap go on. WE have every right to be pissed off

>To be fair there are a
>few employee's like my Father,
>who was a USFS District
>Snow Ranger and worked and
>lived that job 24/7.
>You got your money's worth
>out of him and then
>some
>
>And that was after serving with
>the Marines at Chosin Reservoir
>in 1950. Most of
>you are wondering, "What is
>Chosin Reservoir"?

I know about Chosin Reservoir. Glad your Dad made it.

Is it Chosen?

Or Frozen?

Nobody wants to see anyone lose their job.

However, on average Federal employees have most secure, over paid for what they do, with benefits jobs there is. They hit a teeny little speed bump and they scream like little babies. The Media jumps in and tells us the world is coming to an end, the Obama minions come out and tell us we cant go on without the Federal drones.
Meanwhile, most of the population that works. Key word is "works". Knows all about layoffs, pay cuts, harsh business practices, etc..
Layoff half the fed workers and make them actually work and appreciate the taxes the rest of us pay.
Feel bad for the guys that have lost their jobs that did everything right.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-12-13 AT 06:56PM (MST)[p]>Nobody wants to see anyone lose
>their job.
>
>However, on average Federal employees have
>most secure, over paid for
>what they do, with benefits
>jobs there is. They
>hit a teeny little speed
>bump and they scream like
>little babies. The Media
>jumps in and tells us
>the world is coming to
>an end, the Obama minions
>come out and tell us
>we cant go on without
>the Federal drones.
>Meanwhile, most of the population that
>works. Key word is
>"works". Knows all about
>layoffs, pay cuts, harsh business
>practices, etc..
>Layoff half the fed workers and
>make them actually work and
>appreciate the taxes the rest
>of us pay.
>Feel bad for the guys that
>have lost their jobs that
>did everything right.

By golly Paul you are one smart Mf'er.
Agreed! We need to layoff half the military - fire fighters - FBI - NSA - etc. Just stop & think for one minuet what would happen if the federal government shut down for real. Seriously! Think about it.

By the way.. I have never worked for any Federal, State, County, or City government in my life. Unlike about 1/2 the axx wipes mouthing off in this thread.

Close to 1/2 the rest of the responding morons are pissed 'cause they didn't quite graduate from high school so they are working at Wal Mart or still trying to get their DOT driver's license so they can drive the big rigs. Jeezus Wept!!!

Thank god for AM radio or most of you wouldn't have an opinion!:)
Slick

LAST EDITED ON Nov-12-13 AT 07:26PM (MST)[p]First dumbazz, the military were paid during the shutdown, fire fighters work for the local or state government and are richer than any 3 of us anyhow.
Quit your whining. The sky is not falling. Go back to the Oprah forum and do your hand wringing there.
So who is the smart Mf'er now???

You always get bittched and told what to think? Quit watching the today show and grow a set.

One more thing Jakk off, don't put words in my mouth. I did not post any of the stuff you are implying I posted.
Never said a word about laying them off. Get your facts straight punk.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-12-13 AT 07:43PM (MST)[p]Gee Paul, breath through your nose. You're one of the good guys. Sorry! :)

I haven't been called a punk in 61 years LOL.

Slick

LAST EDITED ON Nov-12-13 AT 08:01PM (MST)[p]I will have you know I breathe through my mouth and my nose.

All's well. :) I think punkrock would be a cool handle.

All is well Paul.... now if I could just help D1.3r get his head outta his axx.. F-it! ain't gunna happen!

Slick

>All is well Paul.... now if
>I could just help D1.3r
>get his head outta his
>axx.. F-it! ain't gunna happen!
>
>
>Slick
>
>the Party never Ends"

Slick, you got to admit you read every one of Zigger's posts (I do).
Why would you want that edgy old bastarrd to change?

Not really. Actually he's not that old and he owes me a hundred dollars. Of course the dead beat homo will deny everything. He and his live in legal boy toy need that c-note for necessary sexual devices & sh!t. It's a Bakersfield Kowboy thing.

Slick

OLD???....wtf???....bess is older than me....

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

>OLD???....wtf???....bess is older than me....
>
>
>When you go swimming in the
>ocean, it is very cold,
>and it makes my willy
>small

JUDAS!

PRIEST!

How come I'm always the Oldest?

I'll admit!

I feel Twice my age!

If I die at 40 after averaging 2 to 4 hours of Sleep a Night,the 20-22 Hours per day of being awake will make me about 70 Years old,So Yes I'm Older than ZIGGER,when/If I hit 50 I'm going to become a Road Hunter,F'it!

And COPPER Boy/Slick?

Did you forget about the Pennies ZIGGER Sent you?

OLD???....wtf???....bess is older than me....

The more I think about that Comment!

The More Offended I get!

elkassassin,

Maybe you should get the word old taken away!!! Like try to make people politically correct and use some other term since your feelings are hurt.

I would google cowboy sex toys, but, my computer might get a virus.
Bess, we got a double in a real crappy NM deer unit this year road hunting after wearing my boots out on the first 4 days. God smiles on some of us.

OK Paul!

Send me some Pics & Cheer Me Up!:D

The deer were pisscutters, but, good for this unit. Wifey's was decent. Was still in velvet, but, had all his equipment??

48422013_kim_and_pauls_bucks_003.jpg

38512013_kim_and_pauls_bucks_002.jpg

Best thing about road hunting, you can do this.
51282013_kim_and_pauls_bucks_004.jpg

Here is my mt. goat. Cant road hunt those.
3261mt._goat_co_2013_021.jpg

9716mt._goat_co_2013_030.jpg

my pisscutter bull from this year.
80702013_pauls_rifle_bull_004.jpg

I'm done with
>the campfire. Still will spend
>time on the hunting sites.
>
>
>Russ

Forget something?

my pisscutter bull from this year.

Pisscutter huh?

Bess would call that one a f'n wall hanger.. me to. :=}

Good job Paul.

But what the f' does this all have to do with federal employees?

Slick

Well Slick, if you want something about federal employees, I will give you one. You may be surprised how many on here and in this country would support a cross the board 25% reduction on federal employees.
My wife who has to deal with them on a monthly basis on farm related issues such as water, wants a bigger reduction. She feels they are so large that the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing and they are lazy and dumb as rocks for about 50% of them.

RELH

Nice Job Paul!

And Slick!

You had to keep Rubbin it till RELH Posted again didn't you?

This last little BS Deal with your Boy(Obama!)was a total F'N Joke Slick!

I'm sure it put us in the Hole even Further!

Just Keep the Copper that ZIGGER Sent you!

A Couple More Years you'll be able to De-Face it/Melt it Down & Triple your money!

Left in it's original state(U.S.Money!) it Ain't worth SQUAT!

And You & 440 & piper Voted for this JACK-ASS Twice,GEEZUS!

When your total Retirement only lasts you a few years due this JOKER who you gonna Blame then?

I think Post number 78 will Strike a Nerve!

>my pisscutter bull from this year.
>
>
>Pisscutter huh?
>
>Bess would call that one a
>f'n wall hanger.. me to.
>:=}
>
>Good job Paul.
>
>But what the f' does this
>all have to do with
>federal employees?
>
>Slick
>
>the Party never Ends"

About as much as a federal employee post has on a hunting website. Nothing.
Bessy wanted to see my road kill, and I had to prove I killed something besides out of the truck. Vanity.

>Well Slick, if you want something
>about federal employees, I will
>give you one. You may
>be surprised how many on
>here and in this country
>would support a cross the
>board 25% reduction on federal
>employees.
> My wife who
>has to deal with them
>on a monthly basis on
>farm related issues such as
>water, wants a bigger reduction.
>She feels they are so
>large that the right hand
>does not know what the
>left hand is doing and
>they are lazy and dumb
>as rocks for about 50%
>of them.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>
Once a quarter I brief the CO on how our department is doing.

So far this year we have lost nearly half of our staff. We are still completing everything on our schedule. CO is happy, staff is happy and the folks we serve are happy...but region is not because our schedules are being manipulated (not by anyone at our site) to indicate that we may be under staffed.

We as managers are often hamstrung by rules in place at one or two echelons above our Commanding Officers. While I will agree there are too many (any is too many) lazy workers, there are far more good Federal workers than most realize.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-21-13 AT 10:23PM (MST)[p]This is one of them deals that must not die. I'm going to post here once a week till Flounder kicks my axx off.

Might be a long time since Elkbum keeps posting bullsh!t that makes no sense.

Just saying if'n you got something to say that nobody gives a crap about like Bess.. here is your chance.

Slick

One toke too many? Or just have trouble keeping your word?

post number 7 "I'm done with the campfire."

Easy there Slick!

Just remind me of all the Good things your Buddy Obama has done for this Country?

As Usual!

When the Government Shut Down,very few TARDS Obeyed the Rules/Laws,The USFS Wrote a couple of Citations,Shined their Badge,Puffed their Chest and they think they taught everybody a Lesson,WRONG!

Just goes to show,if there was a total Government Shut Down how Cruel & Wicked it would be and it would happen Quick!

When I think about what might happen in that situation,I think about when Katrina happened,Some of Obama's Relates wading through Chest Deep water Stealing TV's & other stuff,Granted,there wasn't any Power,I still wonder where the THUG thought He was going with that TV?

No Slick that Ain't Racist,Just the Truth!

Your 'Boy' RUS has done a PISS POOR Job!

Since when did Federal Employees become Obama Lovers?? WTF!?

I hate that SOB, but I am not in the civilian sector now because I like the Government, went civilian to continue serve to this country and its people. Not its so called leaders.

>Hey dreampop,
me the profanities and cliff
>notes on the top ten
>reasons you are a better
>patriot than everyone else but
>I was curious if after
>the dust settled--whether or not
>you got the back pay
>all the other federal workers
>got??
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

You say spare me the profanities yet, you start out with a pathetic attempt at belittling me.. adorable.

I am a better a better patriot than you azzwipe. No, I didn't get the back pay. I lost a lot of money over it. I've been paid once in over a month and it was 1/6 of my paycheck and nothing went to retirement. I had to pull money from retirement to pay bills.

But I know... i'm a ##### because I got some pay and i have a retirement huh punk..

>Since when did Federal Employees become
>Obama Lovers?? WTF!?
>
>I hate that SOB, but I
>am not in the civilian
>sector now because I like
>the Government, went civilian to
>continue serve to this country
>and its people. Not its
>so called leaders.

I didn't say 'all' Federal Employee's were Obama Lovers!

In Fact I directed that at Slick!

Pay some F'N Attention!

>>Hey dreampop,
>me the profanities and cliff
>>notes on the top ten
>>reasons you are a better
>>patriot than everyone else but
>>I was curious if after
>>the dust settled--whether or not
>>you got the back pay
>>all the other federal workers
>>got??
>>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>
>
>You say spare me the profanities
>yet, you start out with
>a pathetic attempt at belittling
>me.. adorable.
>
>I am a better a better
>patriot than you azzwipe. No,
>I didn't get the back
>pay. I lost a lot
>of money over it. I've
>been paid once in over
>a month and it was
>1/6 of my paycheck and
>nothing went to retirement. I
>had to pull money from
>retirement to pay bills.
>
>But I know... i'm a #####
>because I got some pay
>and i have a retirement
>huh punk..

You should change your name to "dreaminboutgettinbackpay".

>>>Hey dreampop,
>>me the profanities and cliff
>>>notes on the top ten
>>>reasons you are a better
>>>patriot than everyone else but
>>>I was curious if after
>>>the dust settled--whether or not
>>>you got the back pay
>>>all the other federal workers
>>>got??
>>>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>>
>>
>>You say spare me the profanities
>>yet, you start out with
>>a pathetic attempt at belittling
>>me.. adorable.
>>
>>I am a better a better
>>patriot than you azzwipe. No,
>>I didn't get the back
>>pay. I lost a lot
>>of money over it. I've
>>been paid once in over
>>a month and it was
>>1/6 of my paycheck and
>>nothing went to retirement. I
>>had to pull money from
>>retirement to pay bills.
>>
>>But I know... i'm a #####
>>because I got some pay
>>and i have a retirement
>>huh punk..
>
>
>You should change your name to
>"dreaminboutgettinbackpay".

Easy Hardway, dreampop has massive brass cyberballs. He is gonna put you on his hit list once he eradicates me. Plus he is plenty pissed now that he is the one and only federal worker who got the shaft on this whole pay thing. That and the fact that he is a direct descendent of Sgt York has me wetting my pants at night.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

1911 have no fear of being eradicated by Dreampop. You just call on Cuz and me and we will back your play. We are direct descendents of Devil Anse Hatfield and know how to play the feuding game very well.

RELH

Oh my god, you guys are hilarious! F'ing retards. Take your old asses back to the geriatric ward. I heard they are serving green jello today.. lucky you!!

Geriatric ward kicked my butt out for being too damn ornery. Think I will go to the range today and practice my sniping skills with the 300 mag. I only wish the range allowed shooting beyound 500 yards. Oh well! this old fart can practice his pistol skills and speed to take up the slack. Still trying to draw and take out 7 steel knockdowns under 3 seconds. Close but still need to shave off 2 tenths of a second.

RELH

>Oh my god, you guys are
>hilarious! F'ing retards. Take your
>old asses back to the
>geriatric ward. I heard they
>are serving green jello today..
>lucky you!!

"dreaminboutgreenjello"?

Ya know? When I started this thread it was with a comment that somebody really close to me had sent me. I thought I would share with all of you. Well that didn't work out so well. That's why I deleted the comment.

Anyway's there are a few people that work for the feds that mean more to me than anything else on the planet.

Two of them have master's degrees and could have made a lot more money working in the private sector. The other one I have been married to for 43 years.

I can handle the snotty comments. Just want you all to know where I was coming from.

Slick

>Ya know? When I started this
>thread it was with a
>comment that somebody really close
>to me had sent me.
>I thought I would share
>with all of you. Well
>that didn't work out so
>well. That's why I deleted
>the comment.
>
>Anyway's there are a few people
>that work for the feds
>that mean more to me
>than anything else on the
>planet.
>
>Two of them have master's degrees
>and could have made a
>lot more money working in
>the private sector. The other
>one I have been married
>to for 43 years.
>
>I can handle the snotty comments.
>Just want you all to
>know where I was coming
>from.
>
>Slick
>
>the Party never Ends"

We moved on from that. What is your favorite, green jello or tapioca?

JUDAS Slick!

You're sure an Ornery ole SOB since you Retired!:D

(((Like you wasn't Ornery before you Retired!:D)))

Jeezus.. green JELLO or tapioca? F'it cheese cake.

Slick

>Oh my god, you guys are
>hilarious! F'ing retards. Take your
>old asses back to the
>geriatric ward. I heard they
>are serving green jello today..
>lucky you!!

My what a potty mouth you have. I guess it's true what they say about a woman scorned. Also true about profanity being the effort of a feeble mind to express itself.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom