FBI DRONE FOOTAGE LaVoy!!!

Hard to say what LaVoy was reaching for in his jacket. He came out with his hands up but definitely had something in his jacket he wanted. I doubt they were his gloves. Anyone know if they found a gun on him? That is a tragic ending...I'm with a lot of the people here not knowing what the real truth is between the Burns "landowners" and the BLM/FBI. You wouldn't think the government would sabotage land in order to screw the owners out of being able to make a living so they'd have to sell...but it sounds like that's what has been going on. Wonder what happens with the Hammonds now?!

And those that say LaVoy charged the officer is completely wrong. Never charged them...just reached for something at the wrong time. Sad it came to this.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

2 things...why have a drone following them?

Maybe they considered LaVoy hitting the cop on the ground attempted murder?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I saw the other video first where he runs off the road. Made me more suscpicous.

After seeing the whole video, I believe he was clearly trying to avoid the roadblock instead of stopping. He also drops his hands several times to his waist/jacket.

My thoughts are, #1 why didn't he comply when he was pulled over the first time? #2 Why didn't he stop at the roadblock? #3 Why didn't he get out nice and easy and just hold still with his hands up after he tried to go around the roadblock? #4 Why didn't he just keep his hands up?

I'm sorry the guy died. But there's a lot of unanswered questions here. Knee jerk reaction looks like the Feds just killed him. But after watching and thinking a bit, I'm not so sure.

Hey Bessy,

Why in todays world has someone not posted an article detailing all the facts of this case from day one?

Nothing has been posted up. Everyone has been running on rumors and emotions very little else.

I can't tell what the hell is right or wrong in this whole deal. But I feel like the "militia" guys are in the wrong. At least from the info I've gathered and a few podcasts I've listened to.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this, dating back to the Bundy situation, the Bundy's were mad at the BLM for kicking their cattle off the land they hadn't paid grazing rights for? Ok, same kinda situation in Oregon I believe. Just a different family. Who by the way were sentenced to prison and did not appeal. They are serving their time. That makes me take pause, if those guys aren't trying to legally appeal their case, then maybe they were in the wrong? Anyhow, back to the Bundy's, they basically want to graze their cattle on said ground freely and without cost. Well, what would happen if I decide to buy a bunch of cows, cart them onto the same ground and decide that I want to graze my cattle there as well? Who's ground is it?

I dunno Bessy, lotta questions that we'll never get the answers to.

True SMUT!

Here's the Deal though!

If Me & You Tried the Same Crap They'd Hang Both of us!

Glad to see a few of them Standing up to the Government!

But there's different ways of doing it!

I Honestly Think the Bundy's thought they were gonna kick the Government in the Ass!

Hated to see LaVoy get killed!

But I Think deep down He was probably the Only one in the Bunch that was willing to Die for the Cause!

Said He wasn't spending any time behind Bars & He Meant it!

"I'm Living & Dieing with the Choices
I've made!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=N8i5NLyXZdc

LaVoy wasn't going to live in a concrete cell...that's why he ran and then at the last minute, went for his colt. He wasn't going to live in a concrete cell. That was how they were going to get them off the refuge peacefully...nab them while on the way up to that town meeting. Peaceful? Not quite. I think LaVoy screwed the pooch and they should have never taken over the federal land..no one takes what the government has. Give the government credit, they tried to handle it amicably. Sad to know that LaVoy has so many kids and grandkids. They are the ones that are hurting now.

That is exactly what I've been thinking all along. Why in the hell did they take guns and take over the federal building?

Why was that their choice of tactics?

That ends one way.

Is the government corrupt and unlawful? Well Hell ya they are. But you don't take 12 guys to an old building in the middle of BFE oregon to protest and make a stand.

Who knows, maybe this will garner enough social media attention that the facts actually come out and something positive and constructive comes of this. But I highly doubt it.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-16 AT 10:29PM (MST)[p]Lavoy appeared to be reaching for his waistband when he drops due to being shot. Based on the facts they were aware that the suspects were possibly armed and Lavoys previous statement he would prefer death over prison, makes the shooting justified under department regulations and the law. You do not have to wait until the suspects pulls a gun and aims it at you. If you do, you may be the dead one. You have to take in the total circumstances, before and during to determine if it was a righteous shooting.
The second guy who got out, wearing the wide brim cowboy hat, had a dark colored object in his right hand that he dropped to the ground outside the driver's door. It appeared to be the size and color of a blue steel handgun, but not sure. Could have also been a black cellphone.

Also I believe there was two shots fired into the suspect vehicle. There appeared to be two puffs of a white mist on the passenger side of the vehicle that faced the officers that were using the police unit for cover. One appeared low on the front passenger door and the other white mist appeared to be coming from the window of the rear passenger door as if a bullet impacting the glass. This may be how Bundy's brother received his minor injury and he should have been the guy with the wide brim cowboy hat that got out second.

RELH

Is that drone footage? or helicopter?

It's not like he was on the way to rob a bank or to kill someone. He was on his way to a scheduled meeting with the Sheriff and some other ranchers to discuss a resolution. My daughter could have got the jump on him and disarmed him.

Maybe you can answer this question RELH??.....why do cops always seem to form a circular firing squaud???.......if I was one of those cops in the road...I wouldn't be thrilled with the cop in the woods...that shot Lavoy....shooting in my direction...

Homer if you look at the video again, you would see that the ambush position was more of a military "L" shape ambush. One group to one side and another group to the back behind the vehicle roadblock. The suspect vehicle trying to bypass the roadblock changed the angle beyond control of the officers.
Also the suspect exited the vehicle and moved away from it creating a different angle for shots to go then if they had to shoot into the vehicle
Like you, I would be very nervous if a half circle was formed for the ambush. I have always said that on average hiring ex-military for officers normally gives your department better officers in control when the $hit hits the fan. I have had the pleasure of working with great officers covering my back, and I have had the uneasy feeling of working with idiots that I would prefer to be along then having them covering my back.

RELH

>Is that drone footage? or helicopter?
>
>
>It's not like he was on
>the way to rob a
>bank or to kill someone.
>He was on his way
>to a scheduled meeting with
>the Sheriff and some other
>ranchers to discuss a resolution.
>My daughter could have got
>the jump on him and
>disarmed him.

Yea, I think the SO was referring to that when he spoke at a press conference and said it shouldn't have ended that way. He sounded angry.

RELH is right that about reaching for his waistband. No excuses there. Is it possible that he was gut shot?

Also, the FBI isn't gonna release the video this soon unless it would be to their advantage. It could have also been an attempt to offset public outcry at earlier claims that they shot 120 times.

The sad part is that a decent guy left his family and it may be he did so by choice.

It looked like that one cop was out of position. It looked to me like the cop thought JaVoy was going to ram the car he was behind so he ran to his right just as LaVoy veered left into the snow. The cop almost got ran over. At that point the cop was exposed with no cover and probably a little jumpy.

Too bad we don't have audio. Probably sounded like WWII.

I feel absolute grief about the killing of Rancher Lavoy Finicum, I just turned 59 years old this year and for the first time in my adult life I really feel like a stranger in my own country, for the life of this country, America has been a safe haven for those seeking refuge, who sought it through the proper channels, as my father did back in 1953, I'm sorry to say we have become no better then a third world country, maybe not monetarily yet, because of a corrupt government and a corrupt legal system, you simply have to look at the Hilary Clinton fiasco to see what I mean, you or I would have been arrested months ago, then to make matters worse our politicians allowed a non natural born American to take control of the oval office, it was proven Obama?s birth certificate was a forgery and not a very good one at that but he was allowed to stay in office, why?

There is also a double standard in this country, one, for those in office and one for us common folk, common folk are guilty until proven innocent, only the rich and the politicians are afforded the opposite, you think I'm wrong, then why is Al Sharpton owing 2 million in delinquent tax?s, still walking the streets a free man today. ?

as i said; I feel absolute grief about the killing of Rancher Lavoy Finicum by FBI agents, perhaps this is why I feel so estranged from my own country, it disturbs me that a group of African Americans can come into a town such as Ferguson and Destroy buildings, loot private property and cause millions of Dollars worth of business loss, while law enforcement was told to stand down, and how they had a right to show their frustrations in this manner simply because they're black, but a few Caucasian Ranchers with roots in this country going back 100 years or more, were treated as terrorists and were set up and led as sheep to a slaughter, where Lavoy was killed, now if you have just a spec of decency you would see that this is disturbing and unsettling. I don't care what your definition of a patriot is, it doesn't matter because our country is in deep trouble.

Try and look back just seven years ago, obama was elected, its hard to deny the changes that he promised and they were not good ones, it is relatively clear he is a Marxist, and a muslim wrapped up in one, with a chip on his shoulder bigger than the rock of Gibraltar against america, his college transcripts have been sealed, Why, What has he been hiding, since he's been in office he has single handedly caused civil war in the Arab countries, with furnishing arms and ammunitions to Arab rebels; while restricting our right to bear arms here at home. A liberal at the time told me it was right to do so because of the financial in-equality in these countries and to end poverty, and that it was a good idea, well does it look that way to you now, the results speak for themselves do they not, the Bush war over there was wrapping up, but since obama has gotten involved we now have ISIS and chaos to deal with over there, causing an influx of thousands of refuges, many of whom are plants from ISIS. All I know is they, Egypt and Libya was quite and at peace with us and Israel at the time prior to obama sending arms to these countries, my bloodline comes from these regoins i know more then you would think.

Now we have the black race rising up in bitterness once again, perhaps its because there is a black man in the oval office and they feel he would side with them and give them the wealth redistribution he promised them; of which he used to get himself elected. It is sad that the first Black man in the oval office turned out to be a racist communist.

I am a God fearing man and have been a christian minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ for about 20 years now and I find myself being emotionally torn, you see when Jesus was confronted by the Jews of his day who were seeking to build a rebellion against the Roman oppressors, wanting Jesus to lead them to a revolution, Jesus simple said, that this was not why he was sent, and his kingdom was not of this world, (he who has an ear to hear let him understand)?

I have been very vocal about all the injustice?s we have witnessed in this country since obama has gained control of our government, as he has trampled under foot the constitution of this once great nation one too many times already, I can't imagine where I would be if it were not for God giving me a great degree of self control, I could have seen myself joining one of those militia patriots groups if it were not for the bible.

We hear a lot bout God Guns n Country these days and that is our right according to the constitution, but let me make this very clear; as a Born again Christian I do not see a loop hole on the subject from with in the bible, in building a rebellion against our country and taking up arms against it, as to over throw it. I will give you this scripture as reference, (Suffer hardship with me, as a good servant of Christ Jesus. 4 for No servant of God entangles himself in the affairs of this world, so that he may please the one who called him. 2nd Timothy 2:4? but on the other hand, without question, I believe Jesus gave us a right as well as our constitution, to take up arms to defend ourselves and our loved ones against anyone who means to cause us harm, like ISIS; wanting to make us bow to the cult of islam? st. Luke 22:36 And Jesus said to them, "But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one. 37" For I tell you that this which is written must be fulfilled?

So does this mean we are to turn a blind eye to the injustice & corruption we see in our government, absolutely not, we do have a right to speak up and if you feel the need to vote then do so, everyone must follow his or her own conviction as God leads you. Liberalism, is so strange to me, it seems to be as a dieses that effects the mind, kinda like zombies or something, their so called progressive ideas are what's wrong with this country today, and even the environmentalists as well, just look around you the world is in turmoil, our country especially, but as a minister I would simply label it a SIN condition not liberalism, but hey liberalism sounds more social n modern right.

Any one with a bit of common sense would not trust any thing obama has done or is about to do, (except a liberal) We have an opportunity coming up here this year to vote: conspiracy theorists say obama is trying to bring in marshal law so as to retain power over the united states, Maybe? ? But I will say this one thing, I believe it is clear, he is a jihad sympathizer and is responsible for ISIS even Russian president Putin has seen it.

As I said we have an opportunity coming up this year to vote in another president, as a citizen of these united states I will be casting my vote to trump, what you say; he is not a Christian, ya but he is the man for the job, he is what this country needs, just look at how the other traditonal republicans are coming against him with such fury, I must confess I did not expect to think this way about Trump this past spring, but my view has changed.

With each and every passing day I see the spirit of Anti-Christian rising up in the minds of the liberal people here in the state's, don't kid yourself it has hit the Christian community also, how is this happening? by effecting our thought process and our reasoning, ie how we perceive the world, for example, how liberals hate Christianity and the unnatural affection extremists have for animals and mother earth, again some Christians are there as well, how is it today, you can go to jail for mistreating a dog but you can kill an unborn baby and sell its body parts to science with no consequences, has society lost its mind, yes they have and greatly so, fortunately these are the signs of the return of Jesus Christ.

There is much more I could say, but I would say, its up to us who believe to pray for this country and pray God will give us a reprieve from the madness of the last seven years that a liberal and anti-american president has heaped upon us and put a Strong decent man with common sense and not a corrupt radical as Hillery or Bernie in the oval ? i hope you will vote this coming election with a passion for restoring freedom to our country once again.. Peace out n God Bless ? Emanuel Christmas Galea...ie, Manny53

Manny, You ARE "stranger in your own country"

When you consider the totality of the entire chain of events, the second Finicum reached for his waist he passed the point of no return. I would have used deadly force if I were the cop too. He had refused to cooperate more than once along the line and then made movements inconsistent with surrender and consistent with reaching for a gun. Completely justified. And as it turned out he did indeed have a gun.

As for someone's daughter being able to take him down, that's a ridiculous statement. What about the people still in the truck who had already vowed to fight if they are confronted? It could have been suicide for the cop if he had just tried to tackle Finicum.

The FBI report says they used two flash bangs (which you can see in the video) as well as "deployed less-lethal sponge projectiles with OC capsules. Those OC capsules would be similar to pepper spray. "

Hardly the hail of gunfire the 18 year old depicted.

I say again. Had the cops wanted to murder someone in those vehicles the Bundys would have topped the list.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID46/6035.html#22

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

I certainly don't condone what the Bundys did in Oregon. They went about it all wrong for sure.
I do think that when old Lavoy met his maker it could have ended much worse. Looks to me as if he was trying to avoid all the vehicles in the road when he took it in the ditch. I think the FBI was stupid to set up on the turn. That white truck was going about 80 when he came around the bend. If he would have decided to go through the middle there would have been some dead FBI agents.

As for someone's daughter being able to take him down, that's a ridiculous statement. What about the people still in the truck who had already vowed to fight if they are confronted? It could have been suicide for the cop if he had just tried to tackle Finicum.

NVB, LOL That was me who said my daughter could have disarmed him. I didn't mean right there, right then. LOL I meant at some point when he was at a scheduled meeting with the Sheriff or where ever.

I don't blame the cops for shooting him, I would have too, in that scenario. I just think that set up was uncalled for in the first place. It's not like they were dealing with Bonnie and Clyde. LOL

quote; When you consider the totality of the entire chain of events, the second Finicum reached for his waist he passed the point of no return. I would have used deadly force if I were the cop too. He had refused to cooperate more than once along the line and then made movements inconsistent with surrender and consistent with reaching for a gun. Completely justified. And as it turned out he did indeed have a gun..

did you consider that fact there was no audio, so when Lavoy reached for his side it was because the oregon state trooper shot him in his back ?

A professional ran the video at 1/4 speed all the way through. In their opinion the account the 18 year old girl gave lines right up with what happened.

they went to the FBI you tube channel and played the Uncut video all the way through. All times are in the You Tube player time. blown up On a 60? wide screen? 1:55 No bullet holes in windshield passenger side. There is something white on the dashboard. 2:00 You can see someone with hands & head out the passenger window of truck. 2:07 The person in passenger window suddenly pulls in. 3:59 Someone in custody between police cars with hands on his head. 4:06 Officer walks up in snow and points rifle at truck (can't really tell if he shoots I think not since I don't see any impact on vehicle) 7:45 You can see movement in front and back seats divers side. 8:15 Truck speeds off 9:15 Truck hits snow bank 9:16 Guy jumps from behind truck at roadblock and into the path of Lavoy?s truck. 9:21 Lavoy Exits truck hands in the air 9:24 Hands go down 9:29 Hands clutching lower left side Officer in center screen shooting 9:31 Lavoy spins to his left from impact. Officer appears out of woods on left firing 9:32 thru 9:33 Officers firing 9:34 Lavoy Drops 9:56 Grenade explodes outside truck 10:00 2nd Grenade 10:13 3rd Grenade 10:22 Passenger Front window explodes 10:48 Another dust/impact cloud at passenger window possibly back window 11:02 2 Bullet holes in windshield passenger side 12:19 thru 12:22 Something happens to front windshield looks like multiple impacts. 12:42 Video Jump? 12:47 Video Jumps Back? 13:15 Laser on Lavoy?s Head 13:18 Laser on rear passenger door and Lavoys head possible shot watch laser jump 13:43 Laser back on Lavoy?s head 13:57 Laser jumps again (possible shot) 14:49 Rear driver door opens 15:00 Laser on rear drivers door drivers side 15:08 Head comes out of truck with hands up 15:14 He throws something to the ground from left hand 16:05 Girl comes out of truck with multiple lasers on her. 17:00 Multiple lasers on back of truck 17:13 Another person emerges from pickup with multiple lasers 18:33 Third person in custody 19:16 Shooter appears from woods right side 19:46 Man runs in direction of Lavoy 19:49 2nd shooter from woods 20:12 Another shooter from woods 20:16 Lavoy still unattended 20:19 Video Jump? 20:29 Video Jump Back? 20:34 Lavoy being attended 21:04 Person in upper right laying on ground getting medical attention 21:16 Guy working on Lavoy throws Lavoy?s hat out of his left hand 21:21 Still doing CPR on Lavoy? 21:38 2nd person contacts Lavoy and it looks like they roll him on his side
Show less

21:53 Check crease on tinfoil hat 22:03 Put tinfoil hat on head 22:12 babble on about New World Order, Agenda 21, Big Brother
Show less

Some have said that the reason LaVoy was reaching into his jacket was be3casue they already shot him and he was reaching for his injuries (gunshot wounds). I think that is comical.

The 18 year old obviously didn't see everything. The video is pretty clear.

Why does it matter where the roadblock is? They had stopped him a couple of miles back...he then hit the gas. LaVoy made a choice then that it was all or nothing, I believe.

Manny- I hear what you're saying but LaVoy chose to die. His interview with the NBC guy was proof of that....he said he wouldn't live in a concrete cell.

LaVoy was not some skinny old man either. He looks like an old man because his lack of hair and glasses but you can tell in his pictures that he's not some scrawny little sumbich. I feel for his family. Squatting on federal land was a pretty stupid plan of attack.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-16 AT 09:31PM (MST)[p]Special Agent in Charge of Oregon Occupation Greg Bretzing Linked to National Security Breach, Fraud and Corruption in Salt Lake City

BY RED SMITH ? JANUARY 29, 2016

Information Courtesy of KSL-TV

KSL

Special Agent in Charge Bretzing

In 2011 KSL-TV out of Utah conducted a year-long investigation of the FBI Field Office in Salt Lake City regarding security violations. The alleged violations had been first reported by a special agent in Phoenix and alleged a leak of classified information that could threaten national security. Greg Bretzing, now out of the FBI?s Portland, OR. branch and current Special Agent in Charge of the Malhuer Occupation and LaVoy Finicum shooting was an Assistant Special Agent in Charge at the time of the investigation. The report prompted the Salt Lake City field office to begin re-evaluating its security procedures, according to sources inside the FBI. Security clearance procedures were reassessed to ensure each individual had the appropriate credentials and access.

The story detailed allegations of multiple violations of internal FBI policies, including lax oversight of classified documents stored inside the FBI?s Salt Lake City field office; violations of policies that govern the issuance and use of FBI credentials; the failure to enforce rules that restrict access to areas where classified documents are kept; and concerns that high-level FBI officials may have covered up a formal complaint of security violations. The FBI declined to officially comment on any of the allegations.

Nearly a dozen self-described whistleblowers ? including those with strong ties to the FBI?s Salt Lake field office ? have come forward to expose potentially serious security breaches, including the removal of classified documents from the office contrary to strict FBI protocol. The whistleblowers were interviewed as part of the yearlong investigation which was able to corroborate much of what each source reported by conducting individual interviews without the knowledge of other sources. The sources provided details of multiple violations of internal FBI policies, including lax oversight of highly classified documents stored inside the Salt Lake City office?s Secret Compartmented Information Facility; the failure to enforce rules that restrict access to areas where classified documents are kept; violations of policies that govern the issuance of FBI credentials; and concerns that high-level FBI officials may have covered up a formal complaint of security violations.

?The actions that Salt Lake City is taking definitely could jeopardize national security,? one FBI source said. ?That's a big problem. That's a huge problem with catastrophic consequences.??[that] turned that place upside down,? an FBI source said ?It [was] pandemonium.? ?It's a huge deal,? another FBI source said. ?We?re talking about the pinnacle of law enforcement. And they've got corruption inside their own office.?Special Agent in Charge James McTighe and the two assistant special agents in charge, Ken Porter and Greg Bretzing, were said to be visibly concerned. Dan Ward, the special agent in charge of security, was reportedly just as worried.

These individuals spoke on the condition that their identities be protected. ?There is a severe problem with the Salt Lake office,? one source told KSL. ?None of them will come forward because they know the FBI will come after them with a vengeance.? ?People are afraid,? another FBI source said. ?People are afraid to say anything. This has been going on for years.?

Sources who worked in Salt Lake field say concerns about security were heightened when the FBI granted high-level credentials to certain non-FBI task force members. In a specific example, all cite the credentials provided to Utah State fraud investigator Shane Tiernan, when he was appointed to an FBI-led task force on health care and then the violent crimes task force. Those sources said Tiernan was given an FBI Secure Access Control System key card, known as a SACS badge. This type of badge is considered a high-level credential, usually allowing 24-hour access to the FBI field office. Sources say however, Tiernan frequently wore his FBI-issued SACS badge and allegedly was allowed to maintain his credentials even after he left public service.

?He had credentials after he was off the task force and during the time he was a civilian employee. He was in another state working as a civilian. When he returned to Utah, he still had those credentials, which is a direct violation of FBI policy,? said a former state investigator who worked with Tiernan. ?Shane Tiernan knows about the improprieties of the FBI,? said one source knowledgeable of the FBI probe. ?The FBI?s not going to do anything to him. The FBI will never besmirch his name because he'll turn around and take down the supervisors that he knew.? One such alleged improper practice involves an agent ?loaning? an FBI-issued automatic firearm to Tiernan for a period of one year, according to three separate sources who worked with Tiernan at the time.

In light of the controversy surrounding the shooting of LaVoy Finicum and considering the other allegations of impropriety, corruption and political incest and nepotism surrounding key individuals of the Government, Judge Ann Aiken, Judge Stephen Grasty, Sheriff Dave Ward, involved with the Malhuer Occupation, this revelation is troubling in the extreme

obamma hit man ?

...it is quite possible the 18 year old believes what she said......"she sees Lavoy get out and put his hands up...he did that.......then she puts her head between her knees while screaming..lalalalalala...missing what happened next.

I haven't closely followed all the issues of the takeover but from what i gather and from watching the tape, it seems to me like Lavoy was willing and chose to make himself a Martyr thru death by cop, die for what he believes in. Maybe his life in vain, not sure, but there is a old saying that, "The first guy through the wall, always gets bloody."

Choose your fights! Seems to me we got way more important stuff going on.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

+1 Joey. I bet there is going to be a lot of nervous BLM employees running around for awhile though.

has any one looked closely as to what casuse lavoy to jump on the gas n run in the first place, as the girls said, they had there hands out the window of the truck and the feds started shooting then lavoy drove off...he figured they wanted him dead anyway....cause according to Bundy he was saying well if you want to shoot me then go ahead after he got out of the truck...he knew he was a target he said so the night before you call that good law enforcement BS that a hit team period!

Does your tinfoil helmet have a chinstrap Manny?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-30-16 AT 10:07AM (MST)[p]>Does your tinfoil helmet have a
>chinstrap Manny?
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

did u ever think maybe its time u grew up high schooler i know facts don't matter to you its the principle right..

c'mon really what you afraid of, that ur bubble will pop...

I don't know Manny. Seems Lavoy may have known that he was a target but he sure didn't act like a guy that didn't want to get shot.

You can look at it from different ways but i'm kinda surprised that after they drove away, the cops knowing that they were armed, and had vowed not to be taken, the cops could have had/found cause to flat melt that rig right where it sat in that snow bank. . There could have been a lot more blood spilled.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

It doesn't seem logical that at the first traffic stop that the Feds shot at them. What reasoning would they have for that? If they wanted to fire shots into the vehicle, I'd think they'd disable the vehicle with how much lead would be flying towards that truck they were in. How did they not kill or injure any occupants in the truck if they shot at them? It doesn't make sense to me. Remember, the Feds knew they were being filmed...why would they just start shooting at the first traffic stop?

It seems like we are entering a period of "competitive insanity". ie; "I can poke the bear more times than you, an get away with it." And, after each poke, the ante gets higher/costs more, to stay in the game.

These aren't the only folks in the game. All issues, all philosophies, all races, all political theories, etc. everybody squaring off, daring the other players to stop'em.

When you gamble for all the chip "eventually" somebody is going to call your bet. Don't care if it's J. Cesear, Alexander the Great, Adoph Hitler, Sadham Hussian, or a lone wolf, "eventually, for better or worse, somebody is going make you play that card, or fold, and it don't matter a whole hell of a lot if your right or wrong. When you poke the bear, who ever the bear is, you better have your $hit together.

You can beat those war drums all fricken night but come morning you better have a bigger club!

I whole-hearted agree with you, 2lumpy, and the sad truth is that everyone knows the government will ALWAYS have the biggest club so why play ball with them? Nobody else will ever win when going against the biggest club with endless resources.

Even the whimpy kid knows when to call it quits against the bully...its one of lifes lessons. Not everything will go your way. Its what I'm teaching my kids about this whole scenario. I've talked with each one....freshman in college to my youngest who is a freshman in high school....they'd better know what is right and wrong and know WHO they are up against.

Steve

All the answers to all your questions are on the Bundy Ranch Facebook page. However, you are no longer allowed to post logical questions or comments.

Good news is they're selling Tin Foil hats at 75% off.

What's the deal with the tin foil hats? I don't get it...

Look it up. Wikipedia states in part:

"A tin foil hat is a hat made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil, or a piece of conventional headgear lined with foil, worn in the belief it shields the brain from threats such as electromagnetic fields, mind control, and mind reading. The notion of wearing homemade headgear for such protection has become a popular stereotype and byword for paranoia, persecutory delusions, and belief in pseudo science and conspiracy theories. Foil hats have appeared in the films Signs and Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder. Note that "tin foil" is a common misnomer for aluminium foil; packaging metal foil was formerly made out of tin before it was replaced with aluminium"

Footage was from a fixed wing airplane, no drone, no black helicopter, etc.

As can clearly be seen from the footage, the suspect dropped his hands, his left hand moving to the left side of his body, forcing the elbow out away from his side. The right hand drops and also moves to the left side of his body forcing the right elbow and upper arm against his right side.

He is either:
a, holding his hands to a gunshot wound on his lower left side
b, is cold and holding his jacket closed
c, reaching for the loaded 9mm in his left inside coat pocket

When you evade a traffic stop, try to go around a road block, immediately exit the now stuck vehicle with arms raised, then drop your arms to your waist after being told to leave them up, LE isn't going to wait and see which of the above is correct.

Deschutes County is doing the investigation and they'll get it figured out.

If that's a Fixed Wing it must be a GAWD-DAMNED HoverCraft!

"This is the USA where people get Paid to Watch People that are
Watching You!"

>
>He is either:
>a, holding his hands to a
>gunshot wound on his lower
>left side
>b, is cold and holding his
>jacket closed
>c, reaching for the loaded 9mm
>in his left inside coat
>pocket
>

Maybe he hit his elbow on his gun in his shoulder holster.

20160116Malheur-5_igx8tq_zpslntvykgh.jpg

Justin

Hey Bob!

This is Old News!

So I'll say:

Thanks Manny!:D

"This is the USA where people get Paid to Watch People that are
Watching You!"

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-16 AT 07:14PM (MST)[p]There was no need for anyone one to die. Nor is there any need for anyone else to die, however, if you want too, you can always figure out way to get yourself shot.

DC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom