FB status updates...

never_catch

Long Time Member
Ok let's take a break from basketball and HOMOJ's stupid ass for a minute and talk about Facebook!! I've only used this site for a short period of time and don't have any friends that I don't personally know on there. I think it's a great way to stay in touch with friends and family who live in places far away or close but what I really can't stand is MOST of the status updates I read are friends and family whining about whatever!! Guys too but anyone else notice every single female is constantly complaining about their stupid migrane, stomach ache, nausea, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, and every other sickness and problem they deal with on a DAILY BASIS?? Is Facebook just a venting channel for people to list all of life's problems because they know they can get attention from their close ones?? I'm borderline on whether or not to delete my account completely because I'm tired of hearing negative crap nonstop!! I really don't like negative people!! I just checked and am guilty also though...I have one negative status update since I opened my account in January...Cheer the hell up people life is actually great!!

What do you all think about Facebook or Myspace sites...good or bad?? Am I the only one who has a bunch of whiny ass friends?? lol...I don't get it...

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

Just saw a status update from Rugarm...."started my cycle today...ARGHH!!!'

Anybody know what this means?

Poor Rug.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LMAO lil red ! So you want to pick a fight hu? Better wait a week or ya just might get torched !!! I am not in the mood !!!

I use FB. When I get home from work I play Texas Hold Em before getting the kids ready for school. That is one way to relax. I also like to catch up with old friends. I don't post a lot of stuff on there. If you do everyone knows, just like renting a billboard on the side of the freeway...

My wife got my account all setup, on my blackberry too. All it does is ring all day. I dont like it anymore.

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

That's what the hide button is for. I have too many friends playing mafia wars and farmlife and everytime they grow a crop or kill someone it's posted on status updates. So I hide those people's posts. I think I've hidden 80% of the people on my friends list. Not so bad once you do that.

But then there's slamdunk. I gotta keep him on my posts at all times. There's just something about a redneck utard that comments on pictures his daughter posted of her butt that makes me laugh. I know slammy it wasn't her butt, butttttt....... LOL

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

THERE IS PLENTY OF DRAMA, PROBLEMS, & CRAP HERE ON MM IF YOU WANT TO FIND IT......I DONT USE FB,MS OR TWITTER.....SEEMS LIKE A WASTE OF TIME.....YD.

Oh my gosh Slammy's the worst one of all...lmao jk Slammer!! Hope you nail them sticky note/pen thieves soon buddy!! :)

Stinky where do I find this "hide" button you speak of??

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

NeverCatch I have noticed that the same people that I didn't want to be friends with in high school are the ones that want me to be my friend now.

My wife and I both use FB and for me it's been a good thing. I have been able to reconnect with many of my family members and friends that I have not heard from for years. I got bored with the different games so I don't play them anymore.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-29-10 AT 08:08AM (MST)[p]I don't have either but I have 2 jobs and that keeps me busy anyway thats what I tell all the people that send me invites to FB.LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I use FB regularly. I find it helpful in keeping in contact with friends and family. I do have a sister who is always posting negative updates and it does get tiresome. My wife and I came up with a fun game to play. I read off out loud a status update of somebody we both know and she guesses who it is. With the hide feature you can choose to hide a person or the game/activity they are playing. I hide all the games.

The high school girls that were using myspace grew up and needed a new place to hang out....hence facebook.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

logslinger, I noticed that too!! When I first signed up a bunch of people I went to school with requested to be my friend...after about 2 weeks I started dropping them like flies. When they sent messages asking why I just wrote "I haven't seen or talked to you in over 10 years...be sure to say hi again in 2020!!" lol...

I did finally find that HIDE button stinkystomper was talking about though...that thing is a gift from god I tell ya!! :)

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom