Favre

Zigga

Long Time Member
I'll be the first to admit that he should have retired but did you see that 50 yard shot in the end zone with :02 on the clock? WOW! It was a 32 yard pass but the ball traveled 50 yards. He's still got it and it was $12 Million well spent. Go Favre?

PERFECT!!!!!!

4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

I can't wait till the vikes and Green Bay play it should be a hoot. I'm a packer fan as well as a Farve fan. Farve will earn the 12 mil plus as he helps the vikes to a great season.

Driftersifter

He looked old getting up after all the hurries and knockdowns. he didn't complete 50% and most was under 15 yds, I'm a Viking fan all the way But it don't look good down the road they need to get ahead by 25 points or so so they can use the backup QB and be able to rest Farve for those play-off games..

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I'm not a viking fan but a Packer fan and I agree if they are going to take it to the super bowl they need to protect that QB. Farve doesn't need to be taking a beating every game. You should see what a poor performance the Packer line puts out and rogers is getting hammered.

Driftersifter

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom