favorite TV shows?

justr_86

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-10 AT 10:15AM (MST)[p]What are your favorite TV shows that are not hunting shows?
Mine are afv and better off Ted. I love a good laugh and these 2 shows are always good for it. Two and a half men come in 3rd.

JACO, you don't need to post I already know yours. Grays anatomy and private practice.

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

The OC, The Hills, New york gets a Job, Rock Of Love, Housewives of Orange cunty. Housewives of New Jersey and any University of Texas football game! There are so many to choose from, good thing I have Tevo:)

Mine are Ax Men, Mayhem (new stock car racing show), Border wars, Deadliest Catch,Swamp loggers, exterminator (i dont think this is on anymore), but my favorite right now is border wars. I wonder what it takes to become a border patrol officer, looks like a very fun and rewarding job. What other jobs can you hunt people at night and take thier drugs before they get in the hands of our young ones.

>JACO, you don't need to post
>I already know yours. Grays
>anatomy and private practice.

WTH man? That's not my style... Best show ever is The Office, Scrubs is a close second.

If you've never seen The Office, I suggest you check it out, you'll laugh til you piss your pants.

I think justr_86 is a closet Gossip Girl fan, soon to come out of the closet.

Nocked N Loaded

I have never heard of gossip girl. Must be another one on your list.

I like the simple funny ones you don't have to follow a story for.

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Seriously?........no wonder this country is so messed up.

Bonanza
Mayberry RFD
Sea Hunt
Gunsmoke
Route 66
Perry Mason
Hee Haw
The Jetsons'
Gomer Pyle

Clean, wholesome, family entertainment. No sex, drugs, blood and guts, or glamorized criminal activity.

>Seriously?........no wonder this country is so
>messed up.
>
>Bonanza
>Mayberry RFD
>Sea Hunt
>Gunsmoke
>Route 66
>Perry Mason
>Hee Haw
>The Jetsons'
>Gomer Pyle
>
>Clean, wholesome, family entertainment. No sex,
>drugs, blood and guts, or
>glamorized criminal activity.

nickman, welcome to the 20th century

i enjoy a good movie, professional poker, the PBR bull riders series, American Idol, and the Deadliest Catch to name a few.

Joey

Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs, Axe Men, Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, South Park and the View!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Seinfeld reruns...they never get old.
Survivor
Any UFC progamming
Border Wars (I think I may have missed my calling)

"The value of any trophy from the field depends not on its size but on the magnitude of the effort expended in its pursuit." ~ Aldo Leopold

Matlock? Isn't that on right before "Murder She Wrote" with Angela Lansbury? I'll bet she's just your speed, Kilo!!

Steve

Followed by re-runs of the Lawrence Welk Show, Andy Williams and Perry Como.
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

>Countdown With Keith Olberman and The
>Joy Behar show.

I just threw up a little in my mouth...

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-10 AT 12:01PM (MST)[p]Yep Nickman - this is one messed up society, but at least there are some shows that actually deal with real social issues rather than pretending they don't exist.

Here is my list - yes I watch WAY too much TV and mostly cable. Stay up way too late watching them too after everyone has gone to bed. Try to stay away from the networks, don't know why, just think the cable stuff is as good or better. But this is what I am currently DVR'ing to be sure not to miss an episode.

Sons of Anarchy -(absolutely hooked - modern day Hamlet set in a NoCal biker gang) FX - season 3 currently in production.

Burn Notice - (Sometimes it is a little hokie, but fun and some good explosions. Plus it is set and filmed in Miami and every once in a while I recognize where they are shooting the scene).

The Sopranos - (Watching all the reruns on A&E and it is highly edited. Though at heart he is a psychopathic degenerate killer, just something about the Tony Soprano character that makes me look inside myself and question my own motives)

Southland - (Show that was on NBC but got dropped and moved to TNT - pretty dark cop drama that portrays some real life issues in South Central LA)

Deadliest Catch - (goes without saying - new season should be starting in March sometime I imagine)

College Wrestling - (Have the Big Ten Network and they feature a lot of the Big Ten dual meets and some of the major tourneys. Also some of it on ESPNU from time to time. Wish like crazy that UT had a wrestling program - wouldn't miss a match!)

High School Reunion - (really really trashy and crappy reality TV show TV Land - but one of the participants this season is a former mission companion - Justin "the Delinquent".)

Also watch a few other with my wife that she likes and I tolerate so we can spend some time together.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I was glued to the tv last week watching the Barrett/Jackson auto auction in Scottsdale!
Eric

deerline.gif

Deadwood, was an HBO show that Direct TV is playing now on there channel.

OZ, same as Deadwood.

Burn Notice, on USA.

Bones, on Fox with Reruns on TNT.

South Park.

and Myth Busters is good, but I just watch it when I see it is on.

Paranormal State.

and Psychic Kids.

Those are mine.

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

2 1/2 men
scrubs
My name is Earl
Ax men
Nascar
NFL
NBA

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

>I was glued to the tv
>last week watching the Barrett/Jackson
>auto auction in Scottsdale!
>Eric

+1 Love the Barrett/Jackson auctions.

>What channel is the border patrol
>show on? Sounds like a
>good one.

National Geographic. It's on Mondays I think.

"The value of any trophy from the field depends not on its size but on the magnitude of the effort expended in its pursuit." ~ Aldo Leopold

+2 Love the Barrett/Jackson auctions.

Always interested in seeing what the muscle cars of my youth are selling for now! :)

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-10 AT 01:22AM (MST)[p]College Wrestling & The Military Channel.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

There aren't even ANY cartoons on Saturday or Sunday mornings!!!

Dudley Dooright,
Mighty Mouse,
Heckyl & Jeckyl,
Roadrunner,
Tom Slick,
Super Chicken,
The Flintstones,
Rocky & Bullwinkle,,,,,when Boris Badenough was the meanest guy on television!

Half the guys on here will think I'm form another planet......wait, half the guys on here ALREADY think I am from another planet!

Oh well, it was a better place in a LOT of ways.

My wife recorded an episode of "Leverage" the other day and I watched it. It's pretty good! Reminds me of the Mission Impossible series.

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

The Office, WSOP,WPT, The Family Guy, and way too much ESPN. Robot Chicken gets an honorable mention.

>>>>Dudley Dooright,
Mighty Mouse,
Heckyl & Jeckyl,
Roadrunner,
Tom Slick,
Super Chicken,
The Flintstones,
Rocky & Bullwinkle,,,,,when Boris Badenough was the meanest guy on television!<<<<

dude!!!! you forgot Bugs Bunny ,,,,,,

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom