Favorite Post of 2012

AZStickman

Mine would have to be this one posted By Eel on the "Toughest places to Hunt" Thread in the General Forum..... Terry

"My toughest hunt was when I only had an hour to get from my house to the airport after Mossback called.

Denny"

The ColoradoBoy Soap Opera. That kid just wouldn't quit and in my book he is a MM legend.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

LOL Terry, it took me 3 days to get up the nerve to post that. I thought Founder would nuke it and then ban me for sure.

SureShot's deer hunt this year was very good, especially after Joey set me straight.

Eel

Eel's was great and coloradoboy is certainly MM legend.

Hangingmeats dilema about selling off rights to a 450 bull with 30 inch 5ths, only to hunt and wound the bull. Pictures of which were promised and never delivered only to have another big bull die several units away that could possibly have been said big bull was a pretty good read too.

My yearly favorite was posted in the lion section.Big tom evergreen. Dougw posted about a lion run over by a vehicle. The original post was fine but Dougw flew off the handle making all kinds of rambling posts to all who replied. It's worth the read.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-03-12 AT 08:34PM (MST)[p]Anything > 50%. (assumpting, of course, only good looking women are in the pics)

coloradoboy was good as was the lion thing.

As of this moment, mine if "45 and Red's first date". If you haven't read it yet, you should. Very funny!

Please forgive Z as he has been tied up, roofied, and in a drunken Chubhouse frenzy for the last year. Maybe it was repeated blows to the head?

>Z...... If a receiver catches a
>ball out of bounds and
>then is tackled in bounds
>does the reception count?...... Terry
>

Only if said A$$HOLE plays for Alabama!! Cheatin plicks they are!!

~Z~

1246alabama-roll-on.jpg

2311idiot.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom