FAVORITE NASCAR DRIVER???

B

bobcatbess

MY FAVORITE DRIVER WAS RUSTY WALLACE!!!

RETIRED NOW!!!

BUT THIS GUY WAS ETHICAL & GAVE HIS ALL!!!

AND DARRYL WALTRIP WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES TOO!!!

CUZZIN CARL ALSO HAS CLASS!!!

I ALSO LIKE BORRIS SAID & I LIKE TO WATCH HIM BURN THE TIRES OFF A CAR ON A ROAD RACE!!!

USE TO LIKE TO WATCH THEM OLD RACES THAT TOOK PURE GUTS TO WIN!!!

LONG BEFORE ALL THIS TECHNOLOGY!!!

AND THESE WORTHLESS PUKE PLATE RACES!!!

LETS HEAR YOUR FAVORITES & WHY???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Dale Jarrett - the original 88.

But I do like Tony Stewart too - yeah he's wreckless at times and can whine with the best of them, but he's a darn good driver and I like his story. Don't know if I can get used to the red #14 though, still looking for the orange #20.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

#7 Robbie Gordon. I used to race desert races on quads and have met and bs'd with him a few times. All around average joe and funnier than hell. Alot of fans dont like him and think he's a reckless driver and a whinner but so were alot of the greats. I think hes one of the most talented "in general" drivers out there. From nascar to indy to desert to the dakar rally. His day will come. I also am rooting for Stewart this year, Something about OWNER/ DRIVERS that earns my respect. I'd like to see Kyle Bucsh, Jeff Gordon, or Jimmy Johnson put up there own money and be competitive. Without there daddy team owners they would'nt know how to get air in the tires.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Top 5 Favorite Drivers

#1 Bill Elliott
#2 Neil Bonnett
#3 Dale Earhardt
#4 Benny Parsons
#5 Dale Jarrett

I'm with you bobcat plate racing sucks!!!! Went to Daytona twice and Talladega once when there were no plates......

New Age drivers are a different breed. I don't really have a favorite anymore just have guys that I dislike with a passion.....

Top 5 disliked drivers

1.) Kyle & Kurt Busch
2.) Rusty Wallace (Sorry Bobcat)
3.) Darrell Waltrip (Sorry Again Bobcat)
4.) Jimmy Johnson
5.) Carl Edwards

got to go with Denny Hamlin. I have to support the home
team. Meanwhile, I'll just keep low until he stops
wearing diapers and decides to grow up to be a
race car driver.
499b95236462a3c1.jpg

my fav 5
1-DALE JR #88 the man
2-Carl Edwards
3-Greg Biffle
4-Kevin Harvick
5-Mark Martin

MOST HATED

1-Kyle Busch
2-Kurt Busch
3-Brian Vickers
4-Juan Pablo Montoya
5-Kasey Kahne

LAST EDITED ON Feb-18-09 AT 09:17AM (MST)[p]I like Dale Jr the best and pull for the Chevys but I just like the sport and like most all of the guys that race.

The only ones I dislike are the Busch brothers & Jack Roush, I like the Roush drivers but not Jack! Not sure about Scott Speed yet, he acts like a dork.

If GM has to be bailed out by the Gov. and Ford does not, which they say so far they don't need help, I WILL convert to a FORD MAN!

A guy I know used to be part owner of a GM dealership, he says that GM can bail out themselves. Their overseas operations are doing well and they could use that money to bail out the US operations but they won't because when they bring that money back into the US they have to pay the taxes on it, so they are asking the Gov. for help! If this is true it makes me want to go trade my Chevy for a Ford now!

nnl.gif

GO HEELS!

HEY Hunt_Rez!!!

I'VE GAVE YOU SEVERAL CHANCES!!!

I'VE HELD BACK SEVERAL TIMES!!!

BUT YOU KEEP OPENING YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU SHOULDN'T!!!

EVERYTIME A FELLOW MM'ER OR WHITE GUY POSTS SOMETHING YOU COME BACK WITH A SMART-ASS COMMENT!!!

QUIT BEING SUCH A RACIST BASTARD & LEARN SOME RESPECT!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Who really watches this crap anyway Kirt?
My favorite thing about nascar is when I don't see it or hear about it!

i dont think i ever had/have a favorite driver. when i got time ill watch a race but most time im to busy to see a whole race

>Who really watches this crap anyway
>Kirt?
>My favorite thing about nascar is
>when I don't see it
>or hear about it!

Then why even open up this thread? It is obvious that you are just trying to stir crap up. There is a name for people like that - TROLL!!

Your new name is MarcoTrollo - so if we want your opinion on something we will call "Marco" and you can answer "Trollo" - otherwise, please refrain from allowing your lips to part for purposes other than breathing or eating.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

# 14 TONY STEWART all the way!

People that bash on Nascar do
not understand it, it is like
any other sport, you pick your
favorite driver, then cheer him
on, honestly it amazes me why
people open up threads and make
dumb azz remarkes if they don't
like the subject.

huntrez, it was sure nice while you
were gone, crawl back in the hole
you came from please!

I would say my favorite is Dale Sr, because he raced the way you should race all out and nothing to lose. Dale jr is good but he needs to be more like the way his dad used to race.

Favorites
1. Dale Earnhardt
2. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
3. Martin Truex Jr.
4. Rusty Wallace
5. Kasey Kahne
6. Jeff Burton

Very Least Favorites
1. Whinny Beotch Kyle Busch
2. Horse Tooth Carl Edwards
3. Kurt Busch
4. Jeff Gordon
5. Jimmie Johnson
6. Brian Vickers

I have to say that after all of the posts I have read from both rez, and pollo, I have come to the certain conclusion that the more intelligent part of them slid down thier mothers legs!
Sorry if this gets your post nuked Bess.

>I have to say that after
>all of the posts I
>have read from both rez,
>and pollo, I have come
>to the certain conclusion that
>the more intelligent part of
>them slid down thier mothers
>legs!
>Sorry if this gets your post
>nuked Bess.

+1

My favorite nascar driver is the one who is crashing and making something exiting happen. That's the only good part about that hobby (not classified as a sport). The crashes. There need to be more of them. Put some potholes in the track and release a hundred deer on the infield that the drivers had to avoid. Give 'em oil slick and smoke screen like spy hunter. Let 'em drop tacks and shoot tires. Maybe then it would be watchable.

Otherwise, its rednecks turning left and driving in circles. I'm still amazed at the following it has.

I'm buying you all this shirt.

181727-x.jpg

There should be no crying allowed on here.
Oh by the way, I am nothing like chief squats to pee.

Once again for you slow 'uns.

Why open up this thread if you only want to be a douche. Go to your knitting board and talk about your favorite yarn. Obviously some people like NASCAR, why does that bother you?

Why does mu opinion bother you?
It's my opinion that nascar is stupid, I didn't
point a finger at anybody you dip $hit.
IT WAS JUST MY OPINION.
But I'm sure mine are due to be nuked any minute,
all it takes is one or two of you to cry about
someone's opinion, and there they go.

My #1 was #3 (nuf said)
#2 is smoke (cant find the 14 car on the track like you can spot the 20)
Ward Burton my #3 (just stick a mic. in fornt of him, you'll see)

dis likes
any body that drive for Hendrick or a Yota.

Kyle
"If it moves shoot it again"

4999d2a729ed551d.jpg

I don't want Bessy's post to get nuked so I won't say what I really want to. The only reason for you to post on this thread is piss people off and no other reason (TROLL). You know it and so does everyone else. Have your opinion, I don't care if you like it or not. A lot of people don't like NASCAR which is just fine. I only question your motive not your opinion, DB.

Ok,
PRCA
CYCLING {TOUR DE FRANCE}
MLB
COLLEGE BASKETBALL
TENNIS
HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS {ALWAYS SUPPORT YOUR KIDS IN ANYTHING AND EVERY}

I don't like, and never will NFL, NASCAR and golf.

There you go tear it up, and I don't care if you guys don't like the sports I like. Everybody's has an opinion! And no it is not my intent to pi$$ you guys off every time I post. You think I'm gonna like everything you guys do?

I only asked because you never post about anything in a positive way. All you say is this or that is stupid.

Your one of the controversial personality types I guess!

So you like COLLEGE BASKETBALL, me too, the Carolina Tarheels will be the 2009 National Champs wait and see!

nnl.gif

GO HEELS!

TONY STEWART.......He reminds me of ....me.

So Marco likes bicycles and tennis.....go figure? There may be somethin' here!

Marco,
If you don't like the SPORT of NASCAR, why even open the message?
If the title was "Who's your favorite tennis player?", I would just skip on pass.

So here is my list.
I, like bobcat, was a Rusty Wallace fan for years. After he retired I had to find a new driver. I liked Tony Stewart, Jaime McMurray, Casey Mears, Jr. I finally settled on Kasey Kahne.

I can't stand the Busch Bros, Jeff Gordon or Carl Edwards. Sorry bessy. I thought you were a Mark Martin fan?

HEY bubba!!!

HELL YA I LIKE MARK MARTIN!!!

I'M ALWAYS ROOTIN FOR THE "OLE MAN"!!!

AND Roy!!!

LMAO!!!

marco-TROLLO!!!

THATS A GOOD UN!!!

MAYBE marco-TROLLO CAN PEDAL HIS FRICKEN TRIKE DOWN TO THE TENNIS COURT!!!

WON'T HURT MY FEELINGS!!!

MAYBE IF HE TAKES HIS 2 SEATER TRIKE HE CAN STOP & GET Hunt_Rez AND THEY CAN GO PLAY A GAME!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

>HEY bubba!!!
>
>HELL YA I LIKE MARK MARTIN!!!
>
>
>I'M ALWAYS ROOTIN FOR THE "OLE
>MAN"!!!
>
>AND Roy!!!
>
>LMAO!!!
>
>marco-TROLLO!!!
>
>THATS A GOOD UN!!!
>
>MAYBE marco-TROLLO CAN PEDAL HIS FRICKEN
>TRIKE DOWN TO THE TENNIS
>COURT!!!
>
>WON'T HURT MY FEELINGS!!!
>
>MAYBE IF HE TAKES HIS 2
>SEATER TRIKE HE CAN STOP
>& GET Hunt_Rez AND THEY
>CAN GO PLAY A GAME!!!
>
>
>"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE
>WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU
>MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES
>THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU
>HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU
>FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS
>ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR
>OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA
>THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!
>
>
>
493c3bb236d04499.jpg

>
>REMEMBER!!!
>
>THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Your sure funny Kirt, you got em all!

I've aways rooted for Jeff Gordon since 1994. Dont like Kyle Busch but that guy knows how to drive a race car. Cant stand Joey Logano, I dont know why some people called him "the best thing to ever happen to NASCAR". Until you win 200 races and 7 championships, your not the best. I loved it when he finished last at Daytona.

A big fan of Dale SR. for a long time. Now of course, JR. Harvick too. I can see how a fan of cycling, tennis, and baseball might hate NASCAR. (dorkopolo) It is hard to understand if you think a car going in a circle is what it all amounts to. And yeah, guys driving 4 wide at almost 200 mph, inches apart for 500 miles must surely be pu$$ies, and not even considered athletes. Interestingly, no doping scandals or steroid use in NASCAR. No assaults (outside of the track or pits among drivers), no DUI or gun arrests. Yeah, NASCAR sucks. I don't want my kid having a driver as a hero. mtmuley

I will never forget #3 he was my man, Nascar has never been the same to me after that day.Mark Martin is nothing but class.

I LIKE MOST OF THEM!!!

AND AS Faleno MENTIONED,WHO COULD NOT LIKE RICHARD PETTY???

I DON'T REALLY HAVE A FAVORITE SINCE RUSTY RETIRED!!!

BUT EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE GETS INTO NASCAR & ROOTS FOR THEIR OWN DRIVERS!!!

A LOT OF ARGUEING TOO BUT IT'S ALL GOOD!!!

I ALSO LIKED RICKY RUDD!!!

I THINK WITH TODAYS TECHNOLOGY THERES STILL QUITE A BIT OF LUCK ON HITTING THE RIGHT COMBINATIONS AT THE RIGHT TIME!!!

I'M JUST NOT INTO:::

GREEN,WHITE,CHECKERED FINISHES!!!

"LETS HURRY,WE GOT 2 RAIN DROPS,THEY'RE GONNA CALL IT'!!!

"WINNING THE RACE SITTING IN THE PITS"!!!

AND AS YOU ALL KNOW,THESE "PUKE PLATE" RACES ARE A JOKE!!!

WOT & THE ENGINE TONE NEVER CHANGES!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Like:
RCR (- Harvick)
Newman
Johnson
Burton
Waltrip

Hate:
JACK ROUSH
Fat Tony
Vickers
Harvick
Kenseth

most talent:
Ky. Busch
Johnson
Stewart
Edwards
Gordon

Harvick, Rick, Rick Jr,Casey,Clint,Roger Mears, Brad Pollard, Jason Small all from home town and have never watched one lap of a Nascar race. Danica Patrick is my driver

>A big fan of Dale SR.
>for a long time. Now
>of course, JR. Harvick too.
>I can see how a
>fan of cycling, tennis, and
>baseball might hate NASCAR. (dorkopolo)
>It is hard to understand
>if you think a car
>going in a circle is
>what it all amounts to.
>And yeah, guys driving 4
>wide at almost 200 mph,
>inches apart for 500 miles
>must surely be pu$$ies, and
>not even considered athletes. Interestingly,
>no doping scandals or steroid
>use in NASCAR. No assaults
>(outside of the track or
>pits among drivers), no DUI
>or gun arrests. Yeah, NASCAR
>sucks. I don't want my
>kid having a driver as
>a hero. mtmuley

Race car driver's going 200 mph, inches apart for 500 miles. What a dip$hit. Try riding a bike 120 miles up and down inclines in one day. Oh $hit I forgot, NASCAR just goes in circles, sorry I forgot, must be the redneck in me. Try riding a bike over 2,000 miles in a span of a month. 60+ miles an hour in a pelaton (MORE THAN FOUR WIDE) without ROPS {do you know what that means} and ask yourself one question. Do you want your kids to grow up watching you on a couch watching a car go in circles, or do you think that maybe, just maybe, you could get out of the house on a Sunday and not watch TV. Ride a bike, play tennis, play catch with your kids, or watch a fuc^in dumb car race? I bet you never leave the house during NFL!

HEY Trollo!!!

IF YOU CAN'T GET OUT & BE AT THE RACE!!!

WATCHIN IT ON TV IS ABOUT THE NEXT BEST THING!!!

MIGHT NOT BE YOUR CUP OF TEA!!!

OOOOOOOOOH!!!

"WE'VE GOT A GOON ON A TRIKE HOLDING A TENNIS RACKET IN ONE HAND & WE JUST WENT 4 WIDE AT 4 MPH"!!!

NFL AIN'T MY CUP OF TEA BUT I'M NOT BASHING PEOPLE THAT DO LIKE IT!!!

YOU GOT ANYTHING ELSE TO BEACH ABOUT???

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

>HEY Trollo!!!
>
>IF YOU CAN'T GET OUT &
>BE AT THE RACE!!!
>
>WATCHIN IT ON TV IS ABOUT
>THE NEXT BEST THING!!!
>
>MIGHT NOT BE YOUR CUP OF
>TEA!!!
>
>OOOOOOOOOH!!!
>
>"WE'VE GOT A GOON ON A
>TRIKE HOLDING A TENNIS RACKET
>IN ONE HAND & WE
>JUST WENT 4 WIDE AT
>4 MPH"!!!
>
>NFL AIN'T MY CUP OF TEA
>BUT I'M NOT BASHING PEOPLE
>THAT DO LIKE IT!!!
>
>YOU GOT ANYTHING ELSE TO BEACH
>ABOUT???
>
>
>
>WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU
>THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU
>FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS
>
>
>
493c3bb236d04499.jpg

>
>REMEMBER!!!
>

Well I have to tell ya Kirt, I don't beach a whole bunch, but I'm glad you don't like me! What keeps me laughing is that you and your chums cant reach that thorn in your a$$.

HEY Trollo!!!

I NEVER SAID I DIDN'T LIKE YOU!!!

HMMM.....!!!

A TRIKE!!!

A TENNIS RACKET!!!

AND 4 WIDE!!!

AT 4 MPH!!!

IMPRESSIVE!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

>HEY Trollo!!!
>
>I NEVER SAID I DIDN'T LIKE
>YOU!!!
>
>HMMM.....!!!
>
>A TRIKE!!!
>
>A TENNIS RACKET!!!
>
>AND 4 WIDE!!!
>
>AT 4 MPH!!!
>
>IMPRESSIVE!!!
>
>WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU
>THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU
>FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS
>
>
>
493c3bb236d04499.jpg

>
>REMEMBER!!!
>

WTF, you lost me!

I like Harvick and RCR, Mark Martin is a stand up guy, and I like to see him win. I think this might be Harvicks year though. Go 29!

Hey trollo,

Why don't you go ride your bike instead of sitting in front of the computer. Yor such a dipchit. Did you know that there a 6 other days in the week? It's true. And maybe, just maybe I get out of the house on those days. I will garantee you I have spent more time on the with my boys on the diamond, court, or field(thats sports talk if you got lost) than you will ever see.

Why don't you and Andre Agassi play some doubles and then go play some tennis.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom