Favorite Lady Rockers?

Feleno

Long Time Member
showing my age some but for me many of the women of the 80's were hard to beat and they had the looks to go with the voices...

Joan Jett
Pat Benatar
Lita Ford
Debbie Harry
Stevie Nicks

LAST EDITED ON Mar-11-09 AT 06:21PM (MST)[p]Ann & Nancy Wilson (early days w/ Heart - saw 'em live in the early 80's at the CU colosium w/ the Stones & George Thorogood) Straight on for You & Barracuda are ROCKERS

Pat Benatar - saw her live in Seattle back in the 80's

Lita Ford - mmmmmmmmm (she can Kiss me Deadly!)

4 non-Blondes - one Album w/ a number of good "rockers"

Barbra Streisand :9

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Dolores O'Riordan, the Cranberries--she can yodel!
"Yodel" is Swiss for "turning a choke into a swallow".

Rump

I like the Wilson sisters from Heart. And at the risk of exposing myself to ridicule there is a 16 year old girl with bright red hair on American Idol with some amazing pipes who has belted out some great songs and I can see her being one of my favorites in a few years. All right, lets hear it.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-12-09 AT 07:35AM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/49b90eef3b7d1d76.jpg

Dang it, Sorry F-dude I thought you said Knockers.
MY BAD

LAST EDITED ON Mar-12-09 AT 07:56AM (MST)[p]cj
with them "lungs" she could probably sing a whole song without taking a breath

Grizzly,

Your right...That girl can sing, I watched her sing "Alone" by Heart....She has a lot of talent....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I'm not much of a rocker. Tanya Tucker was more my style. I do have a Heart tape though and that Wilson gal can really sing. First time i heard that tape, i figured her for as good as it gets.

the other Joey

Not a Rocker, but I think Enya would be a worthy quest for the troops. Not sure if she ain't one of those "man-hater" types, though.

Wiszard--yeah, I first heard of such a translation in Interlaken in '85 while consuming large and heavy German fare amongst Basques, Frogs, Limeys and Italians at our large table in four languages at once. It was great!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom