Favorite Jerky Recipe??

S

slickrock

Sooo.. I got this RONCO meat slicer & sliced up about 20lbs of venison meat. The kitchen looks like something out of a Freddy Kruger movie. I'm sure my wife will compose herself soon (or get so horse she can't scream anymore) Anyway's....

Post up your favorite Jerky seasoning. I know you all got some secret recipies!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Simplest and best tasting I have found.
BTW forgive the spelling...
1 bottle soy sauce
1 bottle tariyaki sauce
1 bottle worchestershire sause
mix all together in a large bowl
add choice of meat and let soak over night
I also spinkle a small amount of seasoning salt (Lawery's) or Cajon Creole seasoning on top of the meat when layed out in the smoker or dehydrater.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-11 AT 09:26PM (MST)[p]Mine is similar to tailchasers only lose the teriyuki sauce and add
a Tablespoon of garlic pwdr and a tablespoon of onion pwdr and another tablespoon of coarse grind black pepper.

I can only Imagine what the kitchen looks like.
How many Beer cans are on the Counter?
No wonder Ms RUS/Slick is gettin mad.
After you get the meat in the Marinate drop some Copper Ingots in too:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Remember Copper Boy.
Jerky is JERK with a Y:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

1. bottle of Jergens lotion
2.XXX Dvd and a TV

"And just what were these guys doing riding horses in an aspen thicket"
WhiskyMan

A guy at work here make his el chipolte style. Marinate in Tapatio hot sauce with a little soy and smoke it. Dang good stuff.

The Ultimate Jerky

Use Hi-Mountain Dry cure. Follow the instructions very carefully. Then after the 24 hour cure is done add 1 cup dark corn syrup per a 7 OR 8 lb batch and work it in with clean hands so all of it is well distributed. Then put it in smoker a d use 2 or 3 pans of hickory chips. They will beg you for more..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom