Favorite house of ill repute

my favorite by far is the stinky finger saloon in pumpkin center, ca

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

There used to be a cat house in Ely , Nevada that was called the " Horizontal Bore and Drilling Company " . From what I remember it was a trailer with this fancy , fake front like a movie set and it looked like a big victorian house .

I never went in there , but it was funny to look at when I drove by .

Salt Wells Villa east of Fallon. But it was burned to the ground a few years ago. Insurance fire probably.

Then there's the Shady Lady, Billies, Cottontail Ranch, Green Lantern, Kit Kat, Moonlight, Mustang, Six Mile, Pink Pussycat. Lots of those are gone now.

I remember the sign on the Green Lantern. It said "We're closed so beat it".

When I first came to Elko about 17 years ago, one of the whore houses used to get on channel 19 on the CB radio and try to lure truckers into thier establishment. Thier favorite saying was, "Good conversation with no obligation." There were always some great responses from the truckers. fatrooster.

We have had a lot of Movies work in Shreveport, LA since Katrina ran them out of New Orleans and it has gotten Big Time. For one of the movies they went down to the Quarters where all the shotgun houses were still standing around this one big house.
They took a crew and fixed this large House up and made it look nice, it was the last whore house still standing in the area. They shot their parts of the film and in one scene it burns down! They burned the thing down! Nothing is appreciated anymore! John

Hey Fat Banty!

Ya,I heard them a million times!

But you forgot about the FREE cup of Coffee they offer!

Funny thing was when a Trucker would ask for directions,the Trucker would BS them for 20 minutes like he was headed their way,and then say:Oh I really don't have time for that FREE cup of Coffee,boy them Gals would get mad,lol!

Hot Showers!
Hot Coffee!
No Obligation!
LMMFAO!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

There is a sign up in I think Winnemuca where 140 comes into town that lists local businesses that thank you for coming to town and such. Well one of them is called the Poke n Peek or Peek n Poke. Never been there but that HAS TO BE such an establishment.

Bill

i vote for the great alaskan bush company in anchorage.a must see for sure ! after that travel down spenard road and watch for the girls of ill repute.. can make for a memorable evening

NVBighorn...... I thought there were a lot of folks from SanFran taking over ranches there with all the frilly names for em...... Never saw any cattle or sheep at them ranches either... Terry

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom