Favorite HAC.

fatrooster

Long Time Member
Its hard to pick just one because there are some really good ones. One of my favorites is by "bugleboy" "The Quest for Titan" by Sean Morgan. I guess I like it a lot because bow hunting is what I'm doing nowadays and Sean really did a lot of scouting, practice shooting and getting into shape. Founder's story is also very good as well as many others. I really like the stories of the people who spent a lot of time preparing for thier hunt. What are your favorites? fatrooster.

Not sure witch is best. Most of them are really good. I like Founders quite a bit.

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

Another good one, "Fishlake Archery", by Wapitibob. Boy is there ever some good info in this post. A person could learn a lot here. fatrooster.

I'm a bugleboy fan. Tough, dedicated, tenacious, independent, confident, calculating, skillful, finds humor in his wrecks, learns from his failures, aggressive yet cautious, and articulate. Darn great characteristics for a young man of his age and life experience.

That boy has a future in what ever trail he follows. My guess is he'll be blazing a few of his own. Hope he scores tonight but regardless of that, he'll get my vote.

That's not to say I have not enjoyed all of the adventures, each is outstanding in it's own unique way.

Founder, ya'll hit a dinger on that pitch.

DC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom