Favorite cop/detective show?

Feleno

Long Time Member
i like most of em, especially the older shows which there seemed to be dozens.

Simon & Simon
Hill Street Blues
NYPD Blue
CSI

I always thought Third Watch was good.
Law & Order SVU.

"I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money.
You can keep the "change"!"

My favorite was the shield, vic mackey kicks a$$. The new ones are DEA, and Manhunter: Fugitive Task Force.

I don't watch it religiously but CSI Vegas is ok....Marge Helgenberger is HOT!

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Charlies angels hands down or up or anyway they want to frisk me.
driftersifter

I like cops and americas most wanted... but, as far as Justice sitcoms goes.. NOTHING compaired to Night Court.

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

I like criminal minds, csi new york and vegas, eleventh hour. I cant stand csi miami, David Caruso sucks as an actor, Get rid of him and the show would be A LOT better.

I don't watch the cops and robbers shows much these days but when younger, i really liked Colombo, Rockford Files, and Kojak.

The best ever, IMO, was the weekly Sunday night show that my parents used to let me stay up late for, "The Man From Uncle".

Joey

Hill Street Blues and NYPD Blue.
I met Dennis Franz one time, cool guy.............

LAST EDITED ON Feb-09-09 AT 03:56PM (MST)[p]How about

Hawaii Five-O......"Book em Danno"
Dan August
Starsky and Hutch

I'm with Sageadvice on this one. The first show that came to mind was Columbo. I'm 37 and remember watching this as a kid. I still get DVD's on Netflix and watch them every once in a while. The guy was a genius and Peter Faulk was the master at playing an absent-minded detective. That IS the best detective series ever.

Steve

Dragnet. Sgt. Joe Friday, and Officer Bill Gannon.

"Just the facts, ma'am"

Late 60s if I remember right.

Eel

Sage and Wapiti,
Your really showing your age, Napolean Solo & Illiya Kuryacan.
I know I spelled that wrong.
Most of the shows mentioned earlier plus NCIS.
The forensics guy in the lab on NCIS is David McCallum who played Illiya on The Man from Uncle.

Tom
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

thanks for the replies guys. i can see i'm a generation ahead of many of you, but a few of you are a generation ahead of me :)

Eel, I was waiting for some other old ba$tard to come up with Dragnet. :)

For the new stuff, who likes Dexter. It's a cop show, and even though a little on the strange side, I like it.

DEA on Spike is awesome!

-Erik E. Rowley

PSE Staff Shooter
Extreme Bow Strings Pro Staff Shooter
Gold Tip Pro Staff
HHA Archery Pro Staff Shooter
Sage Country Camo Pro Staff Shooter
Spot Hogg Staff Shooter
Tru Fire Release Pro Staff Shooter
Alpine Archery Pro Staff Shooter

http://www.bullridge.com

+1 on Dexter "Great Show"

Tom

Rackcrawler mentioned; "Napolean Solo & Illiya Kuryacan."

I'm terrible with peoples names, can meet somebody and 10 minutes later not remember their name, been that way my whole life, believe i'm not alone in this. Reason i say that is i too still remember those two guys names...just like yesterday, don't think i'll ever forget them. U.N.C.L.E was ahead of it's time and just that great of a show!

lol, Yes i'm getting to be an old fart. My sister was made to go to bed yet i got to stay up, Mom and Dad were in the rack, i'd turn all the lights down or off, get comfortable in front of the old set, and stare at the TV trying not to miss a trick until each 1 hour show was over. Loved it, every one, every minute.

Joey

I like just plain old Law and Order and Law and Order Crmininal Intent - love Vincent D'onofrio and Chris Noth - Mike Logan is a great character.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Nickman,
What about Car 54 with Herman Munster?
Highway Patrol with Broadwick Crawford.
Forgot about them didn't you, I did too until you brought up Sky King and Sgt Preston.

Tom

Quick Draw MaGraw and Bobalouie, :)

"I'll do the thinnen around here bobalouie... and-don't-you-for-get-it!!!"

Joey

The kids got me watching Monk & its good.
Adrian Monk is obsessive compulsive,
kinda like F-dude is with backsides :)

>I like cops and americas most
>wanted... but, as far as
>Justice sitcoms goes.. NOTHING compaired
>to Night Court.
>
>
>
buck1.gif

>
>Later, Brandon

Mmmmmm, Markie Post.

There was an NCIS episode where Gibbs was asked what Ducky was like before NCIS and he said "Illya Kuryakin". Kids got a kick out of it. I'm always saying something about Man from Uncle when Ducky is on.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom