Favorite Comedian

An oldie but goodie was Foster Brooks. He always kept
me in stitches with his drunk routine. Now, those where
the days of comedy.

ELDORADO

Red Skelton

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-16-11 AT 08:15PM (MST)[p]All of the afore mentioned, and also,
Mitch Hedberg, he is dead now. But I like a lot of his stuff.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

+10000 for rodney. Larry, Bill, Jeff, Ron are all good. John Caparulo has some funny stuff. Reno Collier is good. I listen to Blue Collar 103 on sirius and laugh my butt off..

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Tim Wilson

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Greg Giraldo and Jeff Ross do a great job on the Comedy Central Roasts. Unfortunately, Greg Gioraldo overdosed last year. It was a shame to lose a guy with so much creativity.

Steve
I got put in time out for a bad signature! Sorry Founder...

Saw Lewis Black about a year ago. He started in on the Bush bashing and the crowd went nuts...of course, they shut right up when he NUKED Pelosi and Reid. Don't know that I agree with his politics overall, but he's still funny. He ended the show with a comment about us getting on with our lives the next day while he soaked his cajones in a bowl of milk while reading the paper.

Don't forget our American Mexican...George Lopez. Watched him on HBO awhile back talking about slammin a "hairy" field worker. Don't know why, but tht hit my funny bone...I even got kicked out of bed for my laughing!

Ron White is darn good, but I've heard from friends that have actually seen him say the vulgarity gets old.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom