God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

This Favorite Shhit is getting old already!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-19-11 AT 09:47PM (MST)[p]If i can get my weatherby to shoot them, I'm going to switch to triple shocks. I saw three one shot kills last fall from clients shooting them out of their. 300 WSM's. I was totally amazed!

Barnes TSX or Accubonds. I've shot three antelope, four muledeer, two whitetails, two sitka blacktails and four coyotes with my .257 Wby using TSXs and all were one shot kills.

Accubonds out of my 300 Wby shoots nice groups and has tumbled three elk. Very rarely can you not get an Accubond to fly good.

For long distance dial 1-800-338-EDGE

The Trophy Bonded Bear Claw is the best Big game bullet.

The Accubond is a distant second.

My favorite bullet is the one that kills what I'm aiming at.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

I shot powerpoints for years until my buddy loaded some custom barnes triple shocks. He gets them to me cheaper than I can buy powerpoints, If he ever stops I will go back to powerpoints..

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Federal Fusion in my .243.

Hornady VMax in all my varmint guns.

Hornady Light Magnum in my '06.

Right off the shelf!.....

You hear what justr just said REDDOG?:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!
What Voltage of Cordless Sawzall are you running & what's your quickest Drive-By at hackin the Horns off of RoadKills?

This Favorite Shhit is getting old already!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-20-11 AT 08:21PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/3115picture_46.jpg

My most commonly shot bullets are either Nosler Partitioins, TSX's or Trophy Bonded Bearclaws, depending on the rifle I'm using.

My favorite bullet is a Trophy Bonded Sledgehammer. Why? Because if I'm carrying those in my gun it means I'm hunting dangerous game in Africa! That reason alone makes them my favorite of all time.

Winchester Model 70 .270 - Hornady 130 gr. Light Mags.

Remington .300 Ultra Mag - Swift Sirocco 180gr.

I don't feel the need to reload anymore since both of these rifles shoot very well with the above mentioned factory ammo.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom