Favorite Bar.......pic

kilowatt

Was going through some of the pictures I have stored on this 'puter and here is what my favorite bar looks like now after 40 years.
The bar was called BAR 25 same address of place in down town Saigon, Vietnam. Many memories of that place and the "tea girls
working there. It was the only BAR in saigon with a bar downstairs and upstairs...upstairs is the only one now if you look close as that is a stairway next to the lady sitting.
A friend who passed away a year ago went there and took this picture for all of us to see about 3 years ago.
Brian
4986929a376d3eb1.jpg

Kilo, I'm guessing a cup of tea came with a happy ending? :)

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

HEY kilo???

YOU EVER GO DOWNSTAIRS???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

>HEY kilo???
>
>YOU EVER GO DOWNSTAIRS???
>
>"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE
>WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU
>MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES
>THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU
>HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU