FAV DEADLIEST CATCH CAPT???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I Like Captain Sig Hansen!

Lil Brother Edgar is trying to take over!

I'm not very impressed!

Sig knew WTH he was doing when it came to catchin crabs,lol!

Who's your Favorite Crab Captain?

You Guys ever seen anybody Smoke as much as these Guys?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Elloit has to be my favor caption whom I would love to bruise my knuckles on. He's a little twerp who doesn't seem to know his head from his a-hole.

My dad while he drove truck smoked a cartoon every other day. Came down with emphysema in his mid 50's and slowly killed him at 67. I smoked up until his passing and normally had 3 packs a day. Then when fishing or driving truck I was up to 5 per day. I started at 12yrs old and put um down at 37. Haven't had one since and I'm 43 today. Seeing my father sofficate to death was eye opening and oainful to watch. On the show most of the captains will die young unfortunately. Listen to um talk and you can hear it in their voices.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

It was Sig Hanson until last week. He seems to catch the most crab year in and year out.

Now it's Captain "Wild" Bill Wichrowski.

He told that greenhorn.."Put on your M-F'n rain gear and get out on the M-F'n deck!!!"

Eel

I think everybody liked Phil Harris. He's still my favorite.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Hey sage!

I liked Phil too!

But JUDAS!

I Think He died with a Sig (Pun!) in his hand,No BS!:D

I wonder how a Boat could haul that damn many Cigs?

You Guys think they Saved their Butts?

Or Littered & Throwed em overboard?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Crab fishing is full of highs and lows. When you're not catching crabs you need a smoke. When you are catching crab, you deserve a smoke. Been there!:)

I never see them eating crab for dinner? WTF? If I worked out there I would eat up all the profit.:)

Eel

I met Captain Andy of the Time Bandit when I was in Alaska!

Seemed to be a Good Guy!

Hey Eel!

I'll bet the look at Crab kinda like you cutting/Milling another Tree!:D

Keith used to be about the worst, but apparently he has been taking his pills correctly or something, he has been much better the last 2 seasons!

If I had to choose a boat, it would the Time Bandit. Guns, fireworks, a sauna, and their guys are always near the top in money earned!

2a0fcsk.gif

My favorite boat was the Cornelia Marie, and Captain Phil. But now that he is gone Sig is my favorite Captain, And the Time Bandit is my favorite Boat. Cant stand that little Bi#%&^ch Elliot, Wish someone would scuttle his a$$. Haven't really cared for any of the "add ons" since the whole thing started.

Feleno. He is the only captain who can consistently catch a limit of crabs in the men's room at a rest area even when they are out of season.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Captain Jonathon on the Time Bandit gets my vote.

And I did hear that Feleno caught crabs from a toilet seat in a truck stop. He said it wasn't very comfortable.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

>Bess,
>
>Prediction on the Belmont?
>
>Lar

Hey Larro!

I've got Money Placed on KALI-Krome!

Sig Really like the history part of the show that showed his upbringing.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Sig is my favorite, look at his integrity compared to Junior on the Seabrook. Sig calls up Jonathon on the Time Bandit and sets him on great fishing grounds, no lying no BS just straight up great info. Junior on the other hand lies and cheats to both Elliot and Keith about his catch numbers after they both set him up on good fishing. When your fishing together you have to trust the other guy and you have to be straight up with him or else it doesn't work, he sets you up on great fishing and you set him up when you find great fishing, Sig's that kind of guy.

Elliot is a JOKE!

>I wonder how a Boat could
>haul that damn many Cigs?

lol don't know why I thought that was so funny but it made me clean coke off the puter screen.

>Elliot is a JOKE!

Yeah he can't keep from tripping over his own two feet. It really bothered me when he wouldn't man up and accept the subpoenea for his $50K child support back payments! I can't stand a freaking deadbeat dad!

I hope he gets the help he needs and that he uses every bit of the money he makes this year to pay back the child support. He can call himself as big and bad as he wants because he is a crab fisherman, but you can't hardly call yourself a man if you aren't taking care of your kids.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

LAST EDITED ON May-30-14 AT 07:20AM (MST)[p]Uhhh not sure you have ever really watched an episode.

HOOK 'EM!

LAST EDITED ON May-30-14 AT 12:44PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-30-14 AT 12:42?PM (MST)

Here you go elkun:

http://dsc.tv/wTQ19

HOOK 'EM!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom