Father & Son Deer

P

plainsman08

I am thinking of taking my 11 year old son on a hunt with me next fall and in doing some research I noticed Idaho would let him hunt. I was wondering how the 70's units were for deer? I want this to be a fun hunt, but that being said there is no way he will shoot a pisscutter. I am looking more for an area where there isn't 50,000 people and a chance for a decent buck for him (and me if I see the right deer). He isn't your average 11 year old, he is all about hunting and fishing and being outdoors. He will do whatever needs done to put him in position to get it done. This was his first year to hunt in Nebraska and he has shot a nice mule deer and a whitetail. If a hunt swap for something in Nebraska is of interest message me.

"In the breast of every meat hunter there beats the heart of a secret, frustrated trophy hunter."

There is some OK deer and some big deer in the 70's. Still quite a few hunters as well. Not an easy hunt. Good luck.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom