Fast way off Mountain...

kilowatt

Looks like fun. fun, fun.
Aspen and Lake Tahoe should be taking notes. A great a summer attraction for their Ski slopes.
Camara guy did a good job. Enjoy the ride on the attachment below.

This is in Europe. Most likely Germany . . . I saw something similar, but a lot shorter and only slightly inclined, like this in 1991 in Germany. It was a small sled attached to an in-ground slot. Much slower.

Is that little blonde German boy having a blast, or what?

<

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

That's pretty cool, I could have used that thing on my backpack trip a couple days ago...

Do they make one that goes uphill?...lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I doubt Aspen and Lake Tahoe would want to take on the liability risk of such a venture. But, it does look like fun.

Eldorado

Years ago, we had the same type ride on Snow King ski resort in Jackson. A half-pipe of concrete and a wheeled-sled like a big skateboard. WOW!

They have some similar rides in park city, we went this summer and they are fun! You can get going pretty fast. I'm a adrenaline junkie and had fun.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Looks like fun. Ride the life up and ride that thing down!

Within the shadows, go quietly.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-20-11 AT 11:29PM (MST)[p]I'd have stomach contents in both ears. Are the park city rides that long? Lets go!

DC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom