Farve retires

D

driftersifter

Finally a presidential candidate I could vote for.

We are gonna miss this ole boy at the helm in Packerland.
Driftersifter

it is time.....just hope he does not change his mind!
I am tired of living or dying by Farve!
RM

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-08 AT 12:55PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-08 AT 12:54 PM (MST)

I got a idea that there's going to be 4-5 monster bucks scattered thru-out the country every year gonna get a chance to "meat" him.

Now that he won't have a game every Sundy, he's free and can afford to hunt and fish as he pleases. I am a Ken Stabler- Joe Montana kinda guy but i'll give Farve credit cause he has earned it.

If it twiches, set the hook and set it again. Congrat's Bret!

I would rather live or dy with Farve than any other at this time in packer history. When he had some talent with him we not only lived we prospered. I only wish for one more year, with all the new talent surrounding him it would have been interesting.
Driftersifter

And so the Aaron Rodgers era in Green Bay begins....

Goodbye Bret - it has been a pleasure watching you play!!

Thanks for the memories - especially Super Bowl XXXII when Elway and Terrell Davis kicked your ass! Actually one of the greatest games I have ever seen. Favre kept them in it until the last minute.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

He will be missed. I've been a packer fan since Bart Starr and it was sure fun to have a winning team over the last decade or so. Hopefully the pack will keep winning and get another good QB.

Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

The name is spelled FAVRE......who knows why, but that is how it is. Love him or hate him....he was fun to watch.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom