Fart in a tree stand?

1shot1kill

I was sitting on a water hole last night and my dinner of chili cheese fritos and M&M's wasn't sitting very well in my stomach. The sun was fading and the animals were moving. I had the wind in my favor, scent blocker spray on, scent free clothing on.
I know I am not the only person who has been in this situation. I know what I chose to do. I'm interested to see what yall do when everything is working for you but your a$$. 1shot1kill.

A situation like that only calls for 1 thing. More salsa and the hotter the better. You will notice a slight increase in the decibels of your rumblings but there's no odor. They burn up immediately upon release. Only other solution Scent lok underware, your boys will die but you'll be odor free.

LMAO...

Testimonials

Jim's family can ride in
the car with him again.
Dear Dad,

Happy Father's Day! Thank you for all the years you've worked so hard and sacrificed so much to make our lives better. You've always been a great friend and a great example to us (as well as a great father). We love you so much dad.

Now that you've retired you deserve to relax, sit back and let the big ones rip. That's why we got you this special, special present that we hope you'll love as much as we love you. The GasBgon cushion is the gift that keeps on 'taking' so let 'em fly dad! Let the farts roam free! Happy Father's Day!

Love always,

R, C, A & A. Orem, UT

"I have had about a week to try the filters you sent me. I have yet to overwhelm the power of your flatulence filters. . . . I cannot tell which is more effective since they are both doing the job perfectly. "

Steve K., Chicago

Mr. Jimmy,

I travel in the car with Mom and Dad a lot. I have my own with the checkered flag. I made a check mark on my card before we even got home. Mom really loves the GBG cushions but she doesn't want to take them out of the car, especially my Dad's. Could you send us another one for his favorite chair?

Evan C., 5 years old, Columbia, SC

Can you believe that this thing really does work? Pretty much I've been known for having to pull the car over when I'm driving cuz I let float some pretty mean ones but thanks to GasBGon, we could keep on driving.

Big D-Chicago

I just let em' rip.........

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Pull the scent lock real tight and pray it works! Be acreful when you unzip!
HD

>I was sitting on a water
>hole last night and my
>dinner of chili cheese fritos
>and M&M's wasn't sitting very
>well in my stomach.
>The sun was fading and
>the animals were moving.
>I had the wind in
>my favor, scent blocker spray
>on, scent free clothing on.
>
>I know I am not the
>only person who has been
>in this situation. I
>know what I chose to
>do. I'm interested to
>see what yall do when
>everything is working for you
>but your a$$. 1shot1kill.
>
Your SICK Jason!
But my wife did find an iPee, if anyone has issues needing to leak out a bit while up in the stand

>Pull the scent lock real tight
>and pray it works! Be
>acreful when you unzip!
>HD

That hasn't worked for me,, LOL

The only thing worse that that is sitting in a double bull blind and smelling it for the next 30 minutes. About the time the stink goes away you have to rip again. Those blinds really do lock in your scent. Good and bad......

That's why I always wear a neoprene wet suit when blind hunting. They don't get out until you take it off!

Eel

Depends on how bad the situation is???? Just make sure if you do decide to gamble and let some hot air out just make sure you don't loose. The tree stand is not the spot to Gamble on a fart and loose. But if all is setting well with the stomach and you just needs to let some hot air out... go for it, it will blow out in a hurry hopefully and just hope there's no Giant deer or elk down wind.... Its better to release the pressure when you have a chance then in full draw......

I was letting them rip quite a bit while I was in my blind a week ago. The deer didn't seem to mind at all! :)

You should build a campfire and sit with your butt over the smoke. I seen several posts on MM this year where they claim campfire smoke will solve all of your scent worries.

Bean

This cracks me up....here's my thought on that matter...if a game animal can smell your fart....it can smell you.....so why worry.

I don't understand why you have to be so "anal" about farting while on stand????

Just kidding!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom