Farmington, Utah

LMAO!!!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

JUDAS!

That's Stooping Low!

You don't really eat them do you?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Do they Taste like LEAD?

Can't use lead elk!! Mostly they taste
Like mud and diapers from the Davis Co
Dump.

One good thing, we got a crow hunt now,
Waiting on the day when I can thin the seagulls
Out quite a bit.

Seriously, the way I cook duck it is
Outstanding. Game meat it would
Come in at probably number 3 behind
Pheasant and elk.

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Bess, your'e missing out! Me and my boy pulled 43 geese and 80+ ducks last year and we're eating every one of them. I throw them in the smoker and make them into jerky that's better than any store bought! Plus the season is 4 months long and close to home.

I'm in Farmington.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

BESSY big bull speaks the truth.

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom