Fantasy Football draft

J

JLTD

well i got my buddies to do the draft a couple weeks early as i would be gone elk hunting. Heres how it went for me.....

Peyton Manning, Ind QB
Brandon Jacobs, NYG RB
Ronnie Brown, Mia RB
Darren McFadden, Oak RB
Roddy White, Atl WR
Chad Ochocinco, Cin WR
Owen Daniels, Hou TE
Steelers D/ST, Pit D/ST
Ryan Longwell, Min K
Hines Ward, Pit WR
Bears D/ST, Chi D/ST
Eddie Royal, Den WR
Tim Hightower, Ari RB
Trent Edwards, Buf QB
Le'Ron McClain, Bal RB
Chris Chambers, SD WR

I am feeling pretty good about my chances, what do you guys think.

Just Living The Dream

I have often wondered, how many man hours are lost nationwide on Monday mornings, while you "fantasy fools" unravel this BS.

Have you ever considered "adult" entertainment?.......and no, I ain't talkin' Playboy.

Looks like a decent team JLTD. The question is, how many teams are in your league? If it is an 8 team league then you might be a little weak. If it is a 10 or 12 team league you should be okay.

I'm an adult and I am entertained by football and fantasy football, so apparently it is "adult entertainment". I think the other million people that play fantasy football would agree with me.

>I have often wondered, how many
>man hours are lost nationwide
>on Monday mornings, while you
>"fantasy fools" unravel this BS.
>
>
> Have you ever considered "adult"
>entertainment?.......and no, I ain't talkin'
>Playboy.

You could be somebody's wife with a statement like that.
---------------------------------------------------------------
That's more of a "Hey I'm a badger but I really like ponies and rainbows too" smile. - mtnmayhem

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-09 AT 10:37AM (MST)[p]It is a 10 man league and this was my first draft. The format is 2 running backs 2 receivers and a flex. I was just hoping I didn't screw it up to bad.

Just Living The Dream

Huge NFL fan. I still dont understand fantasy football.
Do you win anything?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom