Fannin Ram, BC resident hunt

W

Wildimages

Took a buddy up and he took his first Stone ram, one of the nicest looking sheep I have ever seen
StoneSheep2010078-1.jpg

StoneSheep2010095.jpg

StoneSheep2010111.jpg

What a beautiful ram. Simply awesome. I love the
contrast between the white face and gray body.
Congrats on a magnificent trophy.

ELDORADO

Wow! That is one beautiful Ram. I love his White White head.

Congratulations

There is nothing "Fannin" about that ram. I would say he is a gorgeous colored Stone Ram!
Congratulations and thanks for sharing! Some Day.....dream dream.

I saw this ram on huntingbc.Great coloring. I love the pure white head.Have to agree with the post above, nothing at all like most of the fannins I've seen. Usually a gray saddle or some gray hairs. Like I posted on Flyingbrass' post, to me a good Stone Sheep is the most impressive trophy there is in North America. As residents of B.C. you guys are fortunate to be able to hunt sheep the way you can.

Jim

>please say it will be a
>full body mount, that is
>a beutiful ram

I Totally agree, it needs to be lifesize mounted to show off the beautiful colors. I hope you guys saved the whole cape.

Congratulations on a great ram and the horns are magnificent too. I can see the age rings stacked up on the horn!

How old is the ram?

Zeke

Had I taken the ram it would be lifesized, his house is way to small so we caped it out for a shoulder mount.
Ram was aged at 9 years old
The lake behind the ram in the spotter pic is in the Yukon, these rams travel back and forth and mingle with the white rams so the colors in one band of rams is neat to see
StoneSheep2010115.jpg

c92819.jpg

53942.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom