Famous MM'er

Long Time Member
Many of you probably already know this, but many years ago BBopalooloo was working his way into the motion picture circuit. He got many significant gigs on the way including this one from a music video.

He made a life long friendship with Olivia Newton John and several others who went on to be MM regulars. This was not as easy gig to get as evidence by the crazy physical condition required by the men lucky enough to get paid parts in this video.

Those not as familiar with B-bop will see him at the :50 mark on the stationary bike in the blue shorts. This is also the lead up scene where most of the MM crowd can be seen. Tough break on not going big time B-bop but you should be very proud of this accomplishment.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Nice selection of banana hammocks there at the beginning Slammy!

I auditioned but I was only 11 at the time and though I had the physique, alas I was too young.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I don't think it was your age as much as it was your insisting to wear that stupid turtle shell you customized into a banana hammock.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I always pictured B-BOP fatter! :)

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

That's.....not good.....

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

B-bop was the guy riding the bike without the seat!!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom