FAMOUS MM'ER QUOTES!!!

B

bobcatbess

"THE DUCKS I SHOOT AND EAT HAVE NEVER LIVED ON ANY OF THE CITY SEWER PONDS"!!!

BY JACKMASTER!!!

LETS HEAR EM!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

"JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST" :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

turd hound... (any refuge duck hunter who's dog bolts at the first sight of TP hoping find an speckled brown land trout truffled reward, and you kiss that dog?)

-Rackmaster

ok, then one from Bess......

" I'm 3 for 3 today.....posted 3 times ---got blown up 3 times!"

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

This ones from Founder, Hello BFE (from Monster muleys.com)

"MY finger is on the delete button, tell me why I shouldn't delete your post titled _________".

JUDAS PRIEST Beefy!!!

YOU MUST BE SUCKIN UP???

YOU GET WARNINGS???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

THAT AIN'T TRUE Tag!!!

HOW BOUT:::

I POSTED 3 TIMES TODAY & GOT NUKED 7 TIMES!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

HOW BOUT THIS ONE???

I ROTATED MY TIRES EVERY 300 MILES!!!

AND I GOT 97,000 MILES ON THEM & I STILL HAVE 1/3 THE TREAD LEFT!!!

LMAO!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

"You see that spot right there in front of the elk, that looks like a rock. Its not a rock, it was me."

.......NO, it was a rock.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-14-08 AT 03:29PM (MST)[p]
"If I have said it once, I'll say it again. JB you jerk.."- BHWR

"That horse was a pretty good judge of character..."- can find thread to check author.but YOU know the thread!!!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Bessy,

If you are going to "quote me" get the story straight.
I ROTATED MY TIRES EVERY 300 MILES!!!

AND I GOT 97,000 MILES ON THEM & I STILL HAVE 1/3 THE TREAD LEFT!!!

I said EVERY 3,000 MILES and nothing about 1/3 OF THE TREAD LEFT.

But that is my story and I am sticking to it........LOL

Brian

"WHERE THE F'DID POST #5,GO?" - quote from right now!

see berry thats why i didn't add the rest of it....oh well, pretty appropriate wouldn't you say? A thread about quotes,most of which were nuked originally anyway...

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

My favorite "15 inch bases ... I'll post photos when authorized"

2nd most favorite "I killed a big one"

RUS

"By December 25th gas will be $5.85 a gallon for the cheap stuff. This will be the oil companies last chance to gouge us before W leaves office."

Zigga

"You quarter your squirrel, roll them in flour & fry them up"

Larry, just giving you crap. That was one of the funniest posts I've ever read. When you & the neighbor kid went hunting squirrels with .22 shorts.

Take care. RUS

DOO-DADS THE SIZE OF AVACADOS!!!

BY JACKMASTER!!!

PFFFFFFF!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Nov-23-08 AT 07:05PM (MST)[p] Here is a good one. Guess who? I love the smell of a Gazebo!

Rutnbuck

And to think nobody even bothered to bring up the bong again in the pisscutter picture.

Rut, that's easy, Pred likes the gazebo, smells like pronghorn.

"That tug boat captain is going to have to live with it for the rest of his life."

Eel

President Obama and Congress should leave gun rights alone. It's above their pay grade.

Not gonna post it all but, I still laugh every time I think about TimberHunter's mom's entire post.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
1202707117883yj7.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom