FAMOUS BOBCAT QUOTES!!!

T

tageater

LAST EDITED ON Dec-01-08 AT 06:22PM (MST)[p]Lets here some of them, i wanna push the cats number over 10000 tonight!

Or it'll be a very short thread, being as all he says is JFP!!!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

"He cant help but respond to us quoting him!"

to quote BOBCATBESS......................
"Pull it out your killing me!"........
rm

The best one I can remember. "WOW, DID ANYBODY KNOW THAT tageater WAS GAY? WHAT A POLE SMOKER! Yep that was a good one.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-01-08 AT 07:47PM (MST)[p]
The gayest(not that there's anything wrong with being gay) thing about me is the fact that i had the idea that this thread would work.

Marco- hey man, just FYI, some guys really get torqued if you make fun of gays in here...i'm not one of them but there's more than a handful that will*.

edit-and i know your just making fun of me and bess, and not them...

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

"*will get mad, but wont come out of the closet."."-not that its any of our business:/

>The gayest(not that there's anything wrong
>with being gay) thing about
>me is the fact that
>i had the idea that
>this thread would work.
>
>Marco- hey man, just FYI, some
>guys really get torqued if
>you make fun of gays
>in here.....i'm not one of
>them but there's more than
>a handful that will*.
>
>
>
>
>
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

>"*will get mad, but wont come
>out of the closet."

You was a jerk first tag! If you want me to be nice to anything you post, you might want to think about growing up. I've been reading these post's for a long time, my only mistake is getting caught up in the chicken sh!t end of them. But then again I have big shoulder's, so be an ##### and I'll duplicate you. If you don't like some of what you give, keep quiet, keep it about helping other's & supporting our sport.

Hey, marco, i aint angry about non of that, it was all just fun, even in this post, i didn't mean for you to stop saying mean things about me, i can take it, i just wanted you to be aware of some of the other members not liking a certain term in the making fun of process.

And as long as i'm in the campfire forum, it really doesn't have to be about hunting 24/7! if i post in other forums you're damn right i stick to the promotion of hunting and helping other hunters as best i can.(you may not see it as i usually PM my advice),but i've help plenty of folks out, but i'm really not worried what any one else thinks of me.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-01-08 AT 08:16PM (MST)[p]keep it up guys next we bring out the gay boxing gloves!
they make your wrist go limp and then you beach slip each other til one tears up with hurt feelings!
rm

I especially thought with him seeing the "Gloves" come out he'd chime in.....he's gotta have something in mind!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Snort, what do you mean, WTF, its a trap for bess.

4934be6b36d96a5a.jpg

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

"i hope it works its the only one i could find"

WAITIN FOR ME TO TAKE THE BAIT HUH???

WELL IT WASN'T TO FAMOUS!!!

BUT I TRIED "JUDAS DOUBLE H FRICKEN PRIEST" THE OTHER DAY!!!

AND ABRAFRICKENCADABRA IT WAS GONE!!!

the infamous "piss-cutter" thingy ............no one really know for sure what it means..
an the "tune-up" lies he babbled endlessly about...
rm

When I first started posting on this stupid site I went out and bought a camo cover for my 4-wheeler just because I knew the BOBCAT was out there somewhere! I seem to remember a "long distance tune-up" somewhere in his vocabulary bag!

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

"IF YOU PRICK ME DO I NOT BLEED? IF YOU TICKLE ME DO I NOT LAUGH? AND IF YOU POISON ME DO I NOT DIE?..." ...oh nevermind that was Shylock not Bobcat.

In reality i dont know that he knows what a REAL tune up is.

And i'm afraid all he'll ever see out there in the basin is crab clawed pisscutters! And whats a CAT gotta do to draw a limited entry tag.....AINT GONNA HAPPEN IN THIS LIFETIME!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

"come on bess, some of this has got to get your blood boiling"

Hey Bess' whats it like being popular, where your quotes are so important to remember.....did I miss somptin....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom