Family Scouting/Camping trip

AWHOLELOTTABULL

Long Time Member
We went out this weekend to do a little looking and to get away from hastles of the civilized world. We had a great time, saw some elk, got really dirty and ate some great food!

DSCN2596.jpg

Just enjoying a little Bellamy Brothers and a warm fire after some "Smores".

DSCN2571.jpg

One of the several sunsets we saw from camp! It was a beautiful weekend.

DSCN2641.jpg

Kabobs (sp?) over a open fire. Doesn't get much better than that.

DSCN2649.jpg

Just stirrin up a little dust with the Hiatt clan. Man those girls can ride!

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Looks like a great weekend with the family! I can't wait to get my little girl outdoors but she is only 2 months old.

4a5abee040499495.jpg

Thanks for sharing Awholelottabull.

IF YOU'LL NOTICE REDDOG!!!

IF THE DAUGHTERS ARE CLOSE BY???

"HE'LL BE HOLDING THIS GUN"!!!

NICE AWLB,NICE!!!

ABOUT TIME MS AWLB MADE YOU COOK,LOL!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Way nice Jim! Them 'bobs look tasty. Way to raise them girls. I'm lucky enough to have a wife who was brought up the same way, you're doing good work.

Got any pics of what you were looking for?

I took my 5 year old out friday afternoon for his first scouting hike. +1000ft elevation, 2.5miles round trip. Didn't make it as far as I wanted, thought it better to stop where he was still having a good time and not push too much just yet. Ended up being a good move, glassed an area I usually just hike right on by and lol and behold, found a buck I WILL be back for.

4a5b3a937e200e39.jpg

Jim looks like great fun. I'm glad to see that your are raising your kids right. I can almost picture my camp chair set up next to the fire waiting for the dinner bell to ring.

First off Bessy, I was just an onlooker on the "bobs". My wife is the cook. I'm just the professional eater!

To add to what you guys have already said, I just can't imagine doing that kind of stuff without my family there. Even when I go out for solo scouting trips, it's not the same without them there.

REDDOG - The gun in the picture was set there after Meagan (orange sweatshirt)smoked a few ground squirrels before dinner. Man those air guns can shoot.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

Great Pictures Jim!!! Gotta love taking the Daughters out camping! We spent the weekend up building the Cabin....My girls LOVE the outdoors too!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom