Family problem

Long Time Member
A little Family problem here . . .

Last night, my daughter just walked into the living room and said, "Dad, cancel my
allowance immediately, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out of the window,
take my TV, stereo, iPhone, iPod, and my laptop. Please take all of my jewelry to
the Salvation Army or Goodwill. Then sell my new car.

Take my front door key away from me and throw me out of the house. Then disown me
and never talk to me again. And don't forget to write me out of your will and leave
my share to my sister."

Well, she didn't put it quite like that. She actually said...

'Dad, I have decided to work for Obama's re-election campaign.'"
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LOL..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Be Proud! You raised a kid that thinks for herself even though you or I might not agree. My kids ended up doing some things that I didn't like. My daughter quit a great job to start a business. I chewed her out but 2 years later she has the last laugh. I prefer kids that aren't clones of their parents. My wife's prize possession is a letter my son wrote us about thanks for teaching me how to think not what to think.

thats sad man just sad. maybe you could move some place they dont know you.??shecan read right. like what he stands for??

LAST EDITED ON Dec-29-11 AT 08:34PM (MST)[p]Just thank Jesus the little gal didn't sign up for Michele Bachman - Rick Perry touch & feel youth camp.

When are you neo-cons gunna come up with a serious candidate? I'm ready to switch, but for crying out loud if the "Gingrich that stole common sense" is the best you can do I guess I'll stick with "hope & change" Hillary for VP YEAH!

Seriously... there is hope if the youngster's are thinking for themselves

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

1911, any kid of mine that told me that they wanted to work on Obama's re-election campaign would be telling me that I may have failed as a parent.

I did teach both my sons to think for themselfs and not be led around by the nose by some smooth talker. Instead they were taught to take the time and effort to check things out for them selfs and not depend on someone else telling them how great something was for them.

Any kid wanting to work on Obama's campaign has failed to check out the facts and has been listening to someone else without verifying the facts. Or even worse you raised a bleeding heart liberal.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-11 AT 06:16AM (MST)[p]It's definitely re-election time. Disability check went up today for the first time since Bush left office...

~Z~

My daughter is the same way. However, a few years after they get out in the "real world" and see what the government is taking, expect them to sing a different tune!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom