Family Antelope Hunt

U

utahheadgear

This boys, is what it's all about!! Good times in the outdoors with the family.

This trip was the first time that my 2 1/2 year old daughter has seen an animal on the ground, and she loved it. She couldn't wait to get her hands on them.

She did get a bit nervous when we started the skinning and quartering, but after some explanation and education about making the animal into meat that we would eat she was back on board. In fact, when the second antelope went down and we were going out to collect it she turned to me and asked, "Daddy, are we going to turn him into steaks?"

It doesn't get any better than that!!

DSCN1510.jpg

DSCN1558.jpg

DSCN1570.jpg

DSCN1575.jpg

That IS what it is all about! Great job and a couple of nice bucks! Looks like your wife put a perfect shot on her buck! Good to see some family hunts going on out there! Can't wait to get hunting with my son! Thanks for sharing.

Chad

Great looking Lope and congrats to the lady on her hunt. That first picture was a cute one, future hunter for sure.

Brian

Preston nice job! That is awesome to see your daughter in that picture. I bet she said "Big Buck" a few times, nice job! I'll have to come over and hear the details!
-Brad

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom