FALLON GUY TAKES BIG BUCK!

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

Post em up NVB!

Word hit the Basin a couple days ago!

Sounds like you Got-R-done!

Do we get a Sneak Peak?

Or do I have to wait & Buy a Magazine?

Don't know how Big He is,but the time the Story got here He sounds perty dang Nice!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Come on lets see him!!! Not to worry Eldo will search the net all night and have him posted tomorrow morning!! Lets see this pig!

NV is busy feeding his cattle and he asked me to post up the buck. I think he might go 30" and score 190 net.

47851st_deer_spike_buck_10-04-03.jpg

So?

He got back on it a bit?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

LOL

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Sorry Bess, I would show a pic but my outfitter has exclusive rights. I signed a contract that won't let me release a photo unless they give me permission. Something about a brochure, finders fees, magazine article, video... something.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-16-11 AT 08:00AM (MST)[p]Alright Bobbie, you know the rule. No posting hearsay kill threads with no pics.

We need a Hearsay thread Founder because it is Hearsay season. It would look something like this.....

Monster Buck Down!!!!

My neighbors friends cousins sisters husbands UPS man said he heard of a big buck killed in big buck creek. Anyone hear about this???

THE END

Im gonna let the birds pick the buck and wait until next winter to go back retrieve it. There will be less to pack out that way. Besides, all this attention is the real reason I come here anyway. Well, that and to get advice on barns.

LMAO

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Hijack Warning!!

That's nice. Make fun of the guy that kills 5hit and knows how to get it done in the mountains and gets his barn refurbished compliments of taxpayers and has sex with hot women and makes boatloads of money. The elk was delicious and the rack looks good hanging in the barn. (True, I swear)

I've already got my treestand in just above where I shot Mr. Bull last year and I'll probably kill his daddy in a few weeks. You guys gonna make more fun of me then too??

Life just isn't fair.

Got any weddings in Montana d-cup?

RE: Hijack Warning!!

Damn ..... I had a front row ticket to a sugarland concert last weekend I should have given you.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

So is there a big buck down? And do I have to wait for all the magazines to come in to see it?

"Elk dont know how many feet a horse had" - Bear Claw

"Sorry Bess, I would show a pic but my outfitter has exclusive rights."

Screw your Outfit Big. You could wear a f'n TuTu & Tites for all we care.... lets see the big buck.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom