Faleno COWBOYS-UP!!!

B

bobcatbess

MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!!!

I KNOW Beefy WILL FIND THIS HARD TO BELIEVE!!!

BUT Faleno SENT ME AN APOLOGY!!!

APPRECIATE IT Faleno!!!

JUST REMEMBER!!!

YOU CAN HAMMER ME ALL YOU WANT,HIT ME WITH LOW BLOWS,KICK ME IN THE GUTS,USE THAT cat CARRIER ON ME,BUT YOU DRAG MY WIFE,FAMILY,MOM,KIDS OR FRIENDS INTO IT WE GONNA HAVE A LITTLE DISAGREEMENT!!!

YA SEE Faleno,YOU STIR IT UP LIKE THAT & THEN I START SAYING STUFF I SHOULDN'T!!!

WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME UP WITH A NAME LIKE Faleno???

NUFF SAID!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Ahhhh, finally a meeting of the great super powers....i love it!!

I had to send the cat some free shirts to get him to like me Feleno......but it's well worth it.
Despite those long claws, he purrs quite softly.

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

I aint got nothin to give the cat less he likes a good fish haha looks like ill never get in his good graces ;-)

Bury me in the hills so i can fertilize the grass and grow bigger animals for the rest of ya

Is that the cat!!!??? I made a huge billboard and strapped it to my truck so when I go out scouting all of the Pisscutter's know when to run and hide when they see that face:) All of the deer from Canada to Sonora know who you are now:) Just playing bobby!
Have a good day everyone!!

Good on you Bessy, 2 of my good chums are Nvbighorn & F'er so I'm glad you get along.
I'fn I do ever change teams I might get to know little F'er on a more personal basis :)

As per the overton pict, Bessy is my age, & as such I call BS,
plus he has some serious digit musculature that would woo any woman thats into self gratification.

AND I QUOTE:::

"LITTLE F'ER"!!!

LMAO!!!

YOU GOT TO ADMIT Beefy,HE KNOWS HOW TO RUN THAT PHOTO-SHOP!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

>B_F_E, is this what you mean
>by "cowboy up"?
>
>
486580b75120755f.jpg

THAT'S JUST WRONG!!!!!!

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear. - Mark Twain

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom