fake/Phony Leupold scopes?

M

manny16

as stinky has posted many times,Leupolds scopes are junk,to top that off China is counterfeiting Leupolds straight from the ROC,several of them have been sent back to Leupold for repairs/warranty work,only to be sent back saying:tough shite,just thought I'd let you know

soon the love in his heart will be the rage in his fist

Jesus is coming and boy is he pissed

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

Leupolds are for atheists.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

this has been going on for a couple years. The only counterfeits I've heard of have been Mark 4's. There's some ways to tell. I can't remember what to look for but I've seen it on the net. Do a search and it'll probably come up.

You have got to be kidding? Leupold optics are excellent, as are some others, but this is ridiculous. I have NEVER had a problem with any of their products!

Jazz

Jazz, he is talking about cheap knock offs being disguised as Leupold's, its legit, been going on for years now.

>Jazz, he is talking about cheap
>knock offs being disguised as
>Leupold's, its legit, been going
>on for years now.

Well if it really is old news then I think that proves that manny16 is really manny.

Well ok. Knock offs exist for everything. I don't think these will occur if you buy one at a "normal" sporting goods store.

Jazz

just trying to save somebody a big headache and some money,
money that could be donated to my new church you know?

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

don't really know that jesus would need a scope,think he can see just fine without optics.....................

4b4654d74c2d46ca.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom