Faith

D

DRHORNHUNTER

Just out side of flagstaff The guy went over the guardrail end over end past the culvert and was pointing the opposite way he was traveling Bet he believes in God after this
6042faith.jpg

8198faith2.jpg

Interesting picture. I have spent a fair amount of time around Flagstaff, can't say I have ever seen that area or roadway. Maybe redrabbit, who lives in Kachina, which is also "just outside of Flagastaff", can help us identify the location.

How come all of these kinds of photos resurface yearly?
Either way, a butt pucker was probably in order.

The email i got last year some time said
Just out of flaggstaff on HWY 100
22 year old driver and 18 year old passenger with minor cuts and bruises

And soiled underwear
Sorry if this was posted earlier

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-11 AT 09:36AM (MST)[p]The bridge over the virgin river between hurricane and la verkin. My uncle was the 1st officer on the scene for that crash.

He is the big bald guy 2nd from the right in the 1st picture.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Scary stuff for sure. It would make me sure the hell re-evaluate my life. Lucky for them they have another chance at life, make the most of it; you only get one trip around the sun.
WVBOWAK

I could be wrong but I believe that truck used to be Aaron84's. He sold it to some plig kids. I think I remember him telling me about this accident?

Yep thats my old 93 two tone chevy step side. I sold back in 03 to some pligs. They threw in a Lt1 under the hood, heard they tried making that turn at 90. It was actually the top of hurricane hill not over the virgin river. I wish I would have kept that truck. Sold it for 2400 with 212000 miles, the thing wouldnt die till that day.

Hey Aaron Bet they had to seperate these two by cutting the seat cover from your ole chev from between their two arses

Looking off there would have to be called pucker point for obvious reasons

Thanks for removing that post too I still don't know where he was going with that

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom