Facebook requires FFL

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
To sell guns. I guess the Govt thinks we should all be good little minions and they can control all we do.
At least I have had a life without all this crazy stuff. The young people never will understand the rights we had.

Doesn't alter me at all. I belong to a couple of reloading groups on FB, and one gun selling group. FB is a private company I guess they can be as PC as they want.

But you are right in that young folks don't understand.

I can understand FB requiring firearm sales to be handed by FFL holders. If they allowed a gun to be sold directly and that gun was used in a crime. Guess who the lawyers is going to go after. Not the guy who bought the gun as he is probably to poor to sue, but after FB for allowing the transaction and FB has the deep pockets loaded with money to take.
RELH

I know what you mean. I remember the good ole days back in the 80's when anyone could sell a gun on Facebook. These young whipper snappers just don't know how sweet it was back then.

I guess I will just have to go back and use one of the thousands of other avenues any Joe dipchit has to sell a gun to anyone they please.

BTW, I'll let you in on a couple of secrets. Facebook is not a government agency. Also, selling a gun on Facebook is not a right.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-16 AT 04:25PM (MST)[p]You are so right about Facebook . I do however wish some things didn't have to change because it is a slow loss of all we hold for freedoms.
I wonder how different it will be 5 years down the road.

One More reason for me to be the Only NON-FaceBooker in the World!

"This is the USA where people get Paid to Watch People that are
Watching You!"

It wasn't around in the 80's. Was founded in 2004, not even around in the 90's.

RELH

>You spend too much time on
>MM to be on Facebook
>Elk..

You Are Right!

[font color="blue"]"This is the USA where people get Paid to Watch
People that are
Watching You!"[/font]

Just like Over Taxing the American People!

Sneak it in a little at a time!

Sneak it in Slow enough that nobody Cares to Notice or do anything about it!

First KSL!

Then FaceBook!

Bunch of PUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Afraid to Sell Guns,GEEZUS!

[font color="blue"]"This is the USA where people get Paid to Watch
People that are
Watching You!"[/font]

>It wasn't around in the 80's.
>Was founded in 2004, not
>even around in the 90's.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>

What? I must have been thinking of some other website from the 80's.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom