FACEBOOK FOOLS!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
JFP!!!

This is what I heard on the Local Radio/News today!

Don't know what all is True & What Ain't?

Somebody Claims they heard somebody Cap a couple rounds off in the Vernal Wal-Mart Parking lot!

Local Basinite/TARD can't Walk without a Phone in his Hand & gets the word somebody Capped a couple off!

He's Proud & Cool cuzz He's got a concealed carry permit!

Whips his Gun out & Flashing it around!

About that time several Police Officers show up with Guns Drawn looking for somebody cappin a few off!

Well,Guess who they see?

The TARD that pulled his Gun with the Carry Permit!

Come to find out!

There wasn't any Rounds capped off!

Some F'N Phony FaceBooker started a Rumor & it Spread like Wild Fire!

Just going by what I heard & it may not be 110% Gospel?

JUDAS!!!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

One of the guys in hobby group told me about it. He was bying fishing bait when it happened. He is an idiot and had been opening cans to smell bait and thought Walmart called on him.

I think we should have the right to carry and am willing to tolerate Idiots like this. Concealed carry unfortunately gives otherwise weak individuals the ability to feel important.I hope the cops left the individual humiliated.

I heard it was some guy named zig, they said he was trying to shoot some actor type guy, and something to do with a sheep!!?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom