F Pakistan

eldorado

Long Time Member
So those SOB'S have been targeting our personnel since 2007 and now our installations in Afghanistan. The recent attacks on the U.S Embassy and NATO headquarters, that resulted in 77 U.S service members wounded, apparently had the blessings of Pakistan's intelligence agency, the ISI.
Unless Pakistan is taken out, there is no purpose in remaining in Afghanistan and fighting the Taliban and their benefactor, Pakistan.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/envoy/pakistan-tied-deadly-2007-ambush-u-officers-afghan-174413442.html

I was kinda for the original "war on terror" after 911, but now I realize that their whole strategy is to spread us out thin and bleed us to death physically and economically.

It's time to either get out or bomb them back to the dark ages, while we still can. If we kill enough rag heads, they will police themselves. If not, oh well.

Eel

Anything short of turning that whole region into a glass parking lot is a wasted effort.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

you mean you guys dont like the goverment giving them billions of dollars.

screw pakinstan, lets nail them

No argument here except the towel heads have nukes too & if they dumped one on India it could cause a global mess beyond belief. Just stop & think about it for a minuet. I'm glad Hillary is running State Dept. Like her or not.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

>I'll be hunting ibex there next
>year. I wonder if I
>can take a Paki head
>home with me?

well it will be like hunting turkeys, go for the one with the biggest beard. hell they talk like a turkey to.

>>I'll be hunting ibex there next
>>year. I wonder if I
>>can take a Paki head
>>home with me?
>
>
>well it will be like hunting
>turkeys, go for the one
>with the biggest beard. hell
>they talk like a turkey
>to.

Sure you can,Fable has always told us; You can Smoke a Paki a day,without depleating the resource.
Now thats a good hunt right there!

When in dought,turn um inside out.

I say saturation bomb every square inch of that chithole with nukes and never have to worry about it for another 20,000 years.
WVBOWAK

problem is we'd have to ask China if we could borrow some more credit so's to power the nuke's....they ain't gonna allow that!!

And all the Dumocrates wants to do is down size our military!!! Hmmm, kind of makes you wonder???

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Did the Pakistanis take out the political forum?..... Terry

[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of the MM green signature club.[font/]

First thing you would have to do, is get an American Government with a set of balls and a concern for the future of THIS country.

Right now, I don't see any sign of that combination.

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

Well since we live in an oil based country and our war is now about oil and no longer terrorism we may as well beat em to the punch and do what we did to japan and after the ground has settled throw an exon flag in the dirt and don't appoligise like japan its called war for a reason and brutal things have to happen.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom