F & G Field office

oilcan

Long Time Member
Is there a field office the Game warden works out of in northeastern Cali? I have been trying to get ahold of the warden for X5B but am having a hard time.I plan on making a trip to look around next week and thought i would just drop in if they had a office up there.

Call the Dakin wildlife refuge. There is no F&G office in Susanville which is 5Xs bigger than Alturas.

We had a mountain lion walk through the parking lot, then the fire camp at work some years back. I was the Watch Commander so I called several numbers and finally got ahold of someone by leaving a message at the Dakin number.

The Redding office also called me back some time later.

The Biologists name is Brian i have his number just having a hard time getting ahold of him.

Northern District Offices
Assistant Chief Mike Carion

Enforcement Contact: Redding Office Lieutenant Yvette Adams (530) 225-2316, Rancho Cordova Office Lieutenant Stacey Lafave (916) 358-2877

For Del Norte, Northern Humboldt, Lassen, Modoc, Shasta, Siskiyou, Tehama, Trinity, Butte, Colusa, Glenn, Plumas, Sutter and Yuba counties:
601 Locust Street, Redding, CA 96001
Public Information: (530) 225-2300

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom