Extra Income Anyone??

slamdunk

"My name is Mr. Mike Klose,

I'm General Manager with Owo-Antique GmbH, This company was founded on the 7th April 1997 in Belin Germany and since that time our company successfully participated in antique items distribution all over the Central Europe.
After opening our website, our goods became subject of new customers interest from all over the world, especially from Great Britain, France and Spain.

We started new campaign selling our goods on-line, but we faced new difficulties because some of our clients in America are finding it very difficult to transfer money into our account here in Germany, It takes 15banking days for us to receive funds from our American customers,

This is because of the new German international wire transfers rules and regulations. So therefore, Alpen-Antique GmbH, has made a decision to appoint/hire a sales representatives capable to receiving payments from our customers in America, we have some clients in the area were you are located and we want you to be our representative in America, You will receive payment onbehlf of our company. If you are interested, your salary is $1000.00 One Thousand per week, we pay weekly, you will receive $1000.00 every last friday of the week, This job offer won't disturb your present work, and you won't invest any money of your own, if you are inetrested, kindly email me at [email protected] with the information's below:

1: Your Names.
2: Your Telephone Number.
3: Your Resident Address.
4:City
State
Zipcode
Cell Number
Email address:

The above information's are all we need from you, as soon as we receive the above details from you, we will contact all our clients/customers in your area to forward cash/payments to you as our cash representative in America.

we are looking forward to your immediate reply,All response should be sent to [email protected] for quick reply.

You wont spend a dime out of your pocket and we wont share your information with any third party.

Thanks and have a good day.

Sincere regards,

Mike Klose
Owo-Antique GmbH
Email: [email protected]"

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

They're getting a little better with their grammar and spelling..... and ....Hey at least he's from "Belin" Germany and not Nigeria...... Terry

Nice one Slam,

Where did you come up with this Idea. Can you cut me in on some of the cash on the back side if I can get people to go to their website?

Just Kidding, I am getting so sick of these guys.

Jeff

1: Your Names.
2: Your Telephone Number.
3: Your Resident Address.
4:City
State
Zipcode
Cell Number
Email address:

Wow, my ex would really appreciate some extra income...think I'll suprise her and sign her up. She's such a charming person...it's the least I can do...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom