Expodition spring 2012

B

BIGFOOT46

Well, it is official. I have saved my pennies, got a few generous sponsor offers, and have some pledges for manpower for the spring search of various forms. By now most of you are aware that my research involves some subject matter which is not mainstream. I have been in contact with many here via pm who are interested in helping. I figured I should publicly announce that anyone who is able bodies or willing to participate or assist will not be turned away. MM should be proud as it was this group of fine people who did not shun me and offered assistance unlike the other websites I have posted at.

So far I have pledges of manpower by some kid in the Morgan area, a hotel desk manager in SLC, and a few others. I will contact them later to see if it is ok I reveal their true identities. I am glad people are willing to come forward for this event.

Nothing has been set in stone as of yet but I know for certain I am going to concentrate my early spring efforts in the Northern Utah Southern Wyoming areas. We will be putting down some serious shoe leather for signs of aircraft and beast alike.

To sweeten the deal my proposal is to concentrate on areas rich with wildlife scenery, sheds, and possible gold cache finds as well as gold panning areas later in the year. Much of this has been made possible with some direction given by my hotel manager friend/contact.

Later in the summer I hope to seek out some sites of interest on the California High Desert I have spoken with Art Bell about. I will keep everyone posted.

1911 is at work tonight but he asked me to let you know he's interested.

2311idiot.jpg

I will have a month off this summer, and would like to offer my assistance. I know I could learn a lot with a week or two in the wilds of utah, or wyoming.
I can PM you my info.

-Scott

>1911 is at work tonight but
>he asked me to let
>you know he's interested.
>
>
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

You plick.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

It's ok to reveal identities...there are worse things in life then people knowing I'm a bigfoot and alien hunter...we're going to prove both exist in our world!! Also that Ransom is a plick!!

~Z~

I will take all I can get. Dickweed or butt nuggets alike. Thanks for the offer of help never_catch.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom