EXPO!!!

Friday in the morning as I have one of those Between 1pm and 4pm delivery appointments here @ the house.

Robb

We'll be there saturday!

YAY!!! we will be there Friday, or Saturday, trying to pin 45 down on a time is like trying to neuter a cow!

Turn the damn outside garden hose on and spray it in the window of shower...that should get an answer out of him....or somemore of his colorful language he uses...LOL

Can't make it this year...got Drs. appts this week.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I will be there Thurs and Friday with the Core4Element booth. Stop by and check out the new 2013 gear and prices.

Friday morning for a while and again Saturday morning before the Full Curl Social.
It should be a great time looking at all the stuff I can't afford.
Zeke

Zeke,

You going to the full curl? I went a few years ago because I really wanted a chance at a sheep tag and get into the game. I quickly realized I was in the wrong place. I had a 0.00001% chance at any of the tags there. AND I realized it was not for newbies. Its for the other guys trying to complete a slam.

Wish I could get 1 of the tags though. Dream hunt of mine.

I will be there saturday morning early.

Yep Zeke! I can understand how you feel! After pay tickets and the money to get in! I think I may have enough for a beer and dog left !

Robiland,
Sure I'll be to Full Curl.

The odds might be a bit better than you think to win a tag.

Tons of guy, who will be in the audience, are all ready Full Curl sheep hunters and are there just to contribute and support the other hunters who are trying to hunt sheep. They have zero chance of winning a tag since they have already reached the goal of taking all 4 NA wild sheep. They pay even more for their membership with the knowledge that it goes to help other hunters and they expect nothing in return.

I fall into this latter group and willingly contribute to help other hunters in their quest. It really is hunters helping hunters.

Good luck to all the applicants!
Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom